Patch notes - 2.4

U

Ursanis

Test realm patch notes - 2.4

Could be that he lost 16% total health and gained 17,6% (16%*1.1) mana. Assuming imp life tap is applied multiplicatively and only to mana gained. Looks more like 15% hp tho, but it could be that health from sta/hp enchants or talent isn't included in lifetap for w/e weird reason.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Those are BOE and will sell quite well.

I agree the staff looks amazing :D

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW

Anshrr said:
And Nurturing Instinct got changed from 20% of ap in healing when in catshape, to 20% extra healing in catshape.
I was thinking, this might actually be a buff in some cases.. Cause, let's say I have 5k ap (which I don't yet, have about 4.5k at most), 20% of that is 1000 extra healing.... Now, with the change, I get 20% extra no matter my AP, which is good for people with sucky gear, but, also, 20% of a 6000 heal (which seems about average for large heals) is 1200.. so it's more. Tho that's just on bigger heals I guess?
On hots and small stuff, it's a nerf as far as my head can manage to think atm..

Oh oh, and did u guys see the addition to Imp. Blink? :ph34r:

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007

Imp blink blows, it's just far enough up the arcane tree for no viable talent spec to ever be able to use it.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

Hope someone did a a battleground with these stats, while frapsing.

Fuurinji

Oct 22, 2005

LOL nerf druids idd..... wtf was with those 101k heal or those 40k dmg from spell..... test realm to have fun ftw :D

K

Kirki

Latest news about Lifetap.

Tooltip now says: Converts 26% of your total health into 26% of your total mana.
So, no more 16%....
Also it's clear that it doesn't refer to base stats or stamina/intellect, so buffs should affect Lifetap i think.

According to some draft testing without buffs (except for BP and my Fel armor) and with the exact same gear:
Test server tap: 1362 HP --> 1322 mana
Live server tap: 1586 HP --> 1586 mana
(without Improved Lifetap talent)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

I don't understand that, you only have 4x1.3 = 5.2k health?

K

Kirki

Percent didn't match health, i know.
Plus, i had 9180 HP on test realm and 9320 on live realm, while wearing the exact same gear.
But again it was some draft testing, need to look into in more carefully.
Some items might have changed maybe.