Hmm allright, guess they'd fix it if it did work anyways <_<

Back to dwarf, draenei or human, pretty difficult :(

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ayu said:
Human for the trinket racial :D
I'm leaning towards human, but there's something to be said for draenei, the 1% hit racial is really strong since we lack draenei.

And stoneform is at least as good as the trinket racial.

Still think sword expertise and diplomacy will sway me to human, just /yawn, most DK's will be human, and most of your current melee is already human female :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well, Dwarves get 5 expertise with Maces but they look so silly when meleeing. :(

Razors

Apr 1, 2008
Joyma said:
Still think sword expertise and diplomacy will sway me to human, just /yawn, most DK's will be human, and most of your current melee is already human female :p

Already have 3 70 humans, and I still can't keep myself from making this one a human as well.... :angel:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ayu said:
Well, Dwarves get 5 expertise with Maces but they look so silly when meleeing. :(
Huh, they actually have really good animation work :eek:

The 5 expertise on maces is actually putting me off, since I don't like using maces, but a mace would often end up as the best choice.

Think I'm going to settle for human <_<

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Go gnoam engineer and tank using dynamites. And then avoid slows with racial =D.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Lonei said:
Go gnoam engineer and tank using dynamites. And then avoid slows with racial =D.
Gnomes are great, but gear looks tiny and silly most of the time, I want to wield a big compensating blade.

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
im stuck between choosing either a Gnoam jus coz they looks the funniest as tanks, or Human for diplomacy, after all wotlk will just be one more huge rep grind =/ only problem is they look shit D:

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
QQbone said:
im stuck between choosing either a Gnoam jus coz they looks the funniest as tanks, or Human for diplomacy, after all wotlk will just be one more huge rep grind =/ only problem is they look shit D:

Shouldnt the Tabard thingy they introduced make it less a rep grind though?

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arly said:
QQbone said:

Shouldnt the Tabard thingy they introduced make it less a rep grind though?

An advantage is always an advantage. Unless they make the tabard thing not stack with diplomacy. Which would be a nice way to level the rep-grind playing field....

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
I doubt they will nerf diplomacy, it's not as if rep grinding is hard as it is. Just means you have to put 10% more effort in as non-human or just run 10% more isntances or something.
Hardly gamebreaking or anything.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Just to clarify.. If you're tanking mobs in Stratholme, with a lvl55ish priest idling nearby, you can easily Shadowmeld, causing all mobs to jump on the priest. You can also shadowmeld if you get too many adds, to prevent death. Not sure you leave combat if you're with someone else, haven't tried, so dunno about armorswapping.

Shadowmeld is why I'm still on the fence whether to get a nelf or a human. But, it's basically Vanish (sorta) vs. 3expertise with swords, 10% more rep, AND Every Man for Himself (free trinket slot in pvp yay). I also have no humans, and lots of nelfs, so I'm leaning towards human tbh.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Note that it's not really a free trinket slot Oo

The current PVP trinket already has a truckload of resilience, the new one probably has even more. Depending on your class it's really viable to lose the resilience, and then your racial is only annoying you for being useless....

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
It's about PvE. It's one trinket freed up for Archimonde, Twins and even KJ and so on.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Now that the non-resi trinket is a quest reward in HH, I would really just prioritize pvp armor and weapons over the resi trinket, no matter the racial. Beeing human just gives you another slot to wear stamina or something you can get outside of pvping ^^

/edit: note, I'm not hardcore, so when I say pvp, I mean battlegrounds, not arena, which I hate :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Of course, but Anshrr was thinking PVP I'm sure. Not many people select a race purely thinking PVE <_<

But anyways, I think a DK can probably spare the resilience and gain a pretty valuable burst trinket.