Tier 3

G

Looking forward to running around nekkid.. :?

Or are they finally making all class sets available to hunters so we can roll on everything? :D

N

Nearly

Johras said:
Looking forward to running around nekkid.. :?

Or are they finally making all class sets available to hunters so we can roll on everything? :D

The hunter set bonuses were nice..

(2) Set: Reduces the cooldown of Feign Death by 30 seconds
(4) Set: Feign Death is now a targetted hallucination and no longer affects the Hunters attacks or actions
(6) Set: Hunters Mark is now permanent
(8 Piece) Set: Aimed shot now triggers a high voltage shock at the target, destroying any computers in a 30' radius.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I guess that means there are no legit bonuses out yet?

N

Nearly

Ayu said:
I guess that means there are no legit bonuses out yet?

Possibly not :)

The T3 Rogue stuff does look decent, and does represent a step forward (which T3 has been said to be) and does address some of the class concerns - i wouldn't want to dismiss it out of hand thats for sure.

U

Ursanis

damn, those warrior shoulders were huuuge. Almost makes me wanna start raiding on my warr again ;P

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
-------------
Frostfire
-------------
3: Reduces cooldown on your Evocation by 1 minute
5: Gives your Mage Armor a chance when struck by a harmful spell to increase resistance against that school of magic by 35 for 20 seconds.
8: Your damage spells have a chance to cause your target to take up to 200 increased damage from subsequent spells. (DAMN, free ToEP, anyone?
9: Your damage spells have a chance to displace you, causing your next spell to cause no threat.

Frostfire Ring

+ 10 Stamina
+ 10 Intellect

+ 30 DMG
+ 1% Crit

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage .... %3Dpartner

N

Nearly

Directly ripped from EJ forums:

Set Piece Bonuses.

ROGUE
(2): Your normal melee swings have a chance to Invigorate you, healing you for 90 to 110.
(4): Your Backstab, Sinister Strike, and Hemmorrhage critical hits cause you to regain 5 energy.
(6): Reduces the threat from your Backstab, Sinister Strike, Hemmorrhage and Eviscerate abilities.
(8 Piece): Your Eviscerate has a chance per combo point to reveal a flaw in your opponent's armor, granting a 100% critical hit chance for your next Backstab, Sinister Strike, or Hemmorrhage.

WARRIOR
(2): Increases the damage done by your Revenge ability by 75.
(4): Improves your chance to hit with Taunt and Challenging Shout by 5%.
(6): Improves your chance to hit with Sunder Armor, Heroic Strike, Revenge, and Shield Slam by 5%.
(8 Piece): When your health drops below 20%, for the next 5 seconds healing spells cast on you help you to Cheat Death, increasing healing done by up to 160.

Paladin:

Ring: 16int/sta 37healing 6mana/5 ring

2: Judgement of Light heals for an additional 20 points
4: -12m on LoH
6: Flash of Light and Holy Light have a chance to imbue your target with Holy Power(no idea what that is)
8 Piece: Your Cleanse spell heals the target for 100

Druid:

Hat: 25sta 31int 20SPI 59healing

2: Rejuv ticks have a chance to restore 60 mana, 8 energy, or 2 rage to the target
4: Mana cost of heals -3%
6: Cast + tick of Regrowth increases target HP by 50, stacks 7 times
8: Healing Touch crit = 30% mana back(5pc EF)

Priest set bonuses:
2 pc: Reduced mana cost of Renew by 12%
4 pc: On Greater Heal critical hits, your target will gain Armor of Faith, absorbing up to 500 damage
6 pc: Reduces the threat from your healing spells
8 pc: Each spell you cast can trigger an Epiphany, increasing your mana regeneration by 24 for 30 sec.

Warlocks:

2: -10s on CoDoom
4: shadowbolts cause vampirism(healing for 270-330)
6: 50% less threat on crits
8: 12% health cost redux on lifetap

Mage bonuses:

2: -1m on Evocation
4: Mage Armor gets +35resist vs. school when struck by a spell of that school
6: Damage spells have a chance to proc a +200 damage on next spell(s?)
8: Damage spells have a chance to proc no threat on next spell.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Kaplan said in the interview linked elsewhere that it was 8set, so you could skip a part and still get the bonus.

And another healing set huh? Magnificent. Just fucking magnificent.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The Warrior set bonuses look nicely for Aggro Generation :)

Hope us ferals will get equally nice non-set items to make up for that :D

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Raz said:
Another tanking set :?

+5 to hit on Heroic Strike? FURRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY, and 8 set bonus is nice for any warrior.

That's what odd about the druid bonuses, not one of them has the slightest use for Ferals.

OP
H

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Oh dear Felheart 8 Piece > Tier3 8 Piece.

Dont think they realized the 15% from the felheart one affects lifetap aswell. Heh :?

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Well, considering the helmet having no stats except stamina worth much to a feral, the +heal equip bonus, and the set bonuses, I think we can safely say Tier 3 druid is yet another healer oriented set.
I'm kinda torn though, on one hand, I really loathe blizzard for AGAIN giving anything but resto spec a big fuck you, but then on the other hand, the set looks pretty odd equipped. Whatever. They better give me cool looking loose feral gear that weighs up for not having decent set bonuses -_-

Also noticed the pally set looked more healer oriented than one or both of the others. Which imo also sucks for the fellow hybrids. Wonder how shaman set is D:

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005
I really hope we get even more +spelldmg this time. That would be great!
Oh! And more +hit.