Tier 3

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Tier3 pics of warrior / priest and druid

http://www.wowchina.com/topic/1.11/newset.htm

And translation stuff:

Legendary Sword: Ashbringer (or destruction emissary, the technical translation is reduce to ashes on the first two character)

Legendary Staff: Staff of the Guardian

The staff is a possible strat drop.

The new druid epic is indeed Dreamwalker.

Full translation from forums:
"Left to right: Bonesickle (rogue), dreamwalker(druid), Frostfire (mage), Groundspider (yes, tat's my actual translation it doesnt even say hell in there, its just said underground spider i give up, personally think its another rogue set), Belief (or Faith) (priest), Savior (pally), Heart of Plague (warlock), Fearless (warrior), and the last one is Groundbreaker (Shaman, apparently chinese sites updates on time).

New formulas, recipes from Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn (stupid Chinese, Silver Dawn.....), and finally I believe is Hydroexian Waterlord

The last two unopenables for me said: Anger of the Elements, and Secret Art"

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Legendary staff dropping in Stratholme? I hope it drops in Naxx, don't see how they're going to balance a legendary drop in a 5-man instance :eek:

N

noobies

I really dont like stratholme atm. Mostly becuz i been there till around 2 am tonight and i had to get up for work at 6 am!
I feel so horrible and tired today. :cry:

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
mmmm.... craftable items with lots of Frost Resist? maybe we'll need Frost Resist instead of SR in Naxx? :eek:

N

noobies

i heard they going to remove hunters after next patch. :p

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Better links plx! Whataboutpp can't be found, wowchina displays some progressbar, then closes >.<

WTB DRUID TIER3 PIX!

/edit: Found one. Looks like pally t2 recolored :x

Snorri

Aug 27, 2005
Joyae said:
Legendary staff dropping in Stratholme? I hope it drops in Naxx, don't see how they're going to balance a legendary drop in a 5-man instance :eek:

There is a "green" instance door in strat tho 8)

M

MooPulvMoo

Snorri said:
Joyae said:

There is a "green" instance door in strat tho 8)

Naxx^^

H

Habit

I'll be like scorpion from Mortal Combat only smaller....

"Get over here!!"

N

Nearly

[Tier 3 Rogue Loot Rumour] If this is true....

OMG

<Blatant Steal>

Can't post the pics since the stats are mouseovers, but I'll write them here. All the sets seem to be 9-piece: in addition to the 8-piece armor sets, they include a ring.

Bonescythe(Rogue) set bonuses are supposedly the following:

(2) Set: Chance on melee attack to restore 112-148 life
(4) Set: Returns 5 energy on a critical strike from an ability
(6) Set: ??% Reduced Threat
(8 piece) Set: Chance per Combo point spent on a finishing move to improve the critical strike chance of your next ability by 100%

Bonescythe helm:

29 Stamina
30 Agility
28 Strength
+2% Hit
+2% Crit

Bonescythe ring:

30 Agility
14 stamina
+1% Hit

</Blatant Steal>

I feel moist....