Tier 3

L

Lupold

fake said:
agree with gombur :(
The set has some really nice stats on, but i feel they are also lacking in places..only sta and int? not even spirit, no strength! Nice one blizz, make our DPS even more pathetic than it allrdy is why dont ya :eek:
and why do they insist on making paladins look.... gay?! :/
cant stand the look of the helm with teh wings :s

Just another example of paladins being pigeon-holed really, same thing with lawbringer.

In recent weeks I've been attempting to use my paladin in a DPS capacity to make up for a lack of plate wearing DPS on raids. It's successful to a point, but is very kit orientated (even more than most) having low base agi and str means I've had to start wearing a lot more +str, +crit plate (so much so look identical to most fury warriors out there), stats of which cannot be found on tier 1 (making MC a lot less fun as my guildees start draping themselves in epix). Part of my reckons that Blizzard were obviosuly trying to make a point with the tier 1, putting paladins firmly in the healer camp but then again, why tempt us with the possibilities of good DPS hidden within the retribution tree?

Judgement set and the Avenger set start to become a little bit more "hybrid" trying to incorporate a good healing/support capacity whilst still giving the opportunity of good DPS (the +dmg and healing can lead to some awesome SOC procs for example)

then along comes the Tier3, with once again blizzard seeming to be telling us "heal dammit"

"nubs" :cry:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
They ride single file, to hide their numbers. :party: