The joke thread

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Merlijn said:
I'll try manual translating and hope not to use too much Best Buddy english :angel:

WTF? :cry: Stop listening to ayu

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Look for FRESH PRINTS.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
An old couple go to the doctors. The doctor says they are fine for their age but he's noticed they are starting to become more forgetful and suggests they write things down so they don't forget them. Back at home the husband asks the wife if she'd like anything to eat. "A bit of ice cream would be nice" she replies. Anything with it he adds. "Some chocolate sauce. And you'd better write it down or you'll forget". The husband says he doesn't need to write it down. "And a spinkling of nuts too" adds the wife. "And you'd better write it down". Again the husband is sure he doesn't need to write it down. "Oh and a cup of tea" adds the wife again. "You'd better write it down". Still he doesn't write it down. Of goes the husband to prepare the food. Fifteen minutes later he walks into the lounge with a lovely english breakfast on a plate: fried eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomato. The wife looks at the plate and says "where's the toast?"

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
i dont think the guys on the screen at about 1:38 know its meant to be a comedy show, i think they genuinely believe its an anti-woman rally oO

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
This is my Fav joke.....

Superman is flying back home after a long day of saving the world.He flies over some woods and spots Wonder-woman laying naked and spread eagle on the bonet of a car.Super man has his appetites too you know, and is really turned on (he always has had a thing for Wonder-woman).Super man thinks to himself, "ill fly down there, give wonder-woman a super sonic shag and fly back! it will be quick and she wont know what happened!" Rationalising over, superman goes supersoninc.....there is a loud CRASH,BANG...the car shakes violently, trees topple over and all small animals (Ayu included) flee the scene.Superman has done the deed and is a small spec in the distance.
Wonder-woman is shaken up and asks "Whoa! what the hell was that?!! What happened?!"

Invisible man answers.." Really dont know what that was hun, but my bum sure is sore!"

/exit stage left!