1.11 patch notes

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:
They said the easiest in Naxx = Twin Emps.
And it doesn't really matter, it's still a very minor upgrade, even if it drops off a lvl1 npc near the entrance :<

I don't believe the first boss is easier than Emps, it was killed by a semi PuG raid in far from optimal gear.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Maluson said:
Frost resistance quests :

http://www.gameforums.ru/uploads/839732-naxpolartunic1ik.jpg
http://www.gameforums.ru/uploads/839733-naxglacialcloak7ac.jpg
http://www.gameforums.ru/uploads/839734-naxpolargloves7hg.jpg
http://www.gameforums.ru/uploads/839736-naxpolarbracers8fz.jpg

Those are going to hurt the bank somewhat.

Edit: Oh apparently these recipes are learnable, the quests are just there for those who dont have access to a crafter.

Can probably use the things needed there as a guide to what you actually need to make crap. And I have to say, I'm really starting to hate Essence of Water -_-

Wonder how common those frost runes will be. Hope they drop too much to warrant them beeing put in the credit system. :<

Any idea where you get the recipes for those ? They really should give us toons with rep on the PTR's, hopeless to test crap in the EU without ranks or reputation tbh, seems this whole PTR is only for testing naxx (hence the fun prespecced copies, with pure gear). :shock:

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:
And it doesn't really matter, it's still a very minor upgrade, even if it drops off a lvl1 npc near the entrance :<

Not sure how you define small upgrade then, IMHO it's an item of almost equal power, dropping from something way harder than the lesser item. This is not the case, since this boss is likely easier than Kri-last.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The frozen runes can be found on walls in Naxx, I saw one in 'Noth the Plaguebringer's' room, you need to have a rune of somethin or other to open it, and it gives like 5 frozen runes

and....

A tailor/enchanter Rogue was able to talk to the guy, and got FIVE dialogue options. He clicked one before dying and learnt the Glacial Cloak. If you learn the patterns yourself there is no gold requirement.

Edit: turns out he learnt the cloth patterns from the guy - he's tailor/ench exalted. The gold requirements goes away if you make it yourselves.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
so, cloth/leather? one needed RC, the other 3 needed hides and leather....

yes, I *am* aware that some cloth wearers items are crafted with leather, like boots and such.

Anyways, water time.. although I'll more likely get earth and mute :D

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Joyae said:
Anshrr said:

Not sure how you define small upgrade then, IMHO it's an item of almost equal power, dropping from something way harder than the lesser item. This is not the case, since this boss is likely easier than Kri-last.

Yeah, but the boss dropping this minor upgrade to malfurion's, is probably many times harder than Ebonroc.
And tbh, I'm not really impressed with Naxx from a ferals view so far.
Great, rogues get awesome dps daggers and mace ohoy, and might of menethil has +20stam and +35ish dps compared to draconic might, but for me, it looks like another tier of healer gear, and some pretty minor upgrades. I'd mention the legendary staff, but the likelyhood of a feral getting that staff anytime soon is pretty much nill :<

If I was a pure class, or specced to please blizzard, I'd probably be "WEEEE" though ^^

ANYWAYS, the recipes.... sounds good tbh, hope there are many lootable runes around. Hope u only need revered to learn the recipes :p

OP
G

Necro-Knight's%20Garb.jpg

malf.jpg

:?

OP
A

Alron

Anshrr said:
wow, nice way of making yet another buff completely useless.
But I guess it's in it's place, inc. runspeed can be really imba on lots of encounters o_o

Nice for battlegrounds I guess.. :p

OP
L

Lupold

doesnt last through death eh :?

that sucks. trash>me :cry: