in immediately, instead of receiving the message, "A character with
that name already exists."

just w000t. nothing worse than that

- Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj
Ossirian the Unscarred - There is a new crystal that will be visible
before the encounter begins. Players can use this crystal just like
any other crystal in the encounter, but it cannot come back up
during the encounter.

that should help a lot tbh, its a bit hectic atm looking for that first crystal to pop :eek:

OP
A

Aequitas

Enchants;

Scourge
Power of the Scourge Permanently adds to a shoulder slot item increased damage and healing done by magical spells and effects up to 15 and also increases your chance to land a critical strike with spells by 1%.
Resilience of the Scourge Permanently adds to a shoulder slot item increased healing done by magical spells and effects up to 31 and also increases your mana regen by 5 mana per 5 sec.
Fortitude of the Scourge Permanently adds to a shoulder slot item increased Stamina by 16 and also grants 100 armor.
Might of the Scourge Permanently adds to a shoulder slot item increased Attack Power by 26 and also increases your chance to land a critical strike by 1%.

Dawn
Champion of the Dawn +100 Attack Power when fighting Undead. It also allows the acquisition of Scourgestones on behalf of the Argent Dawn.
Champion of the Dawn Increases damage done to Undead by magical spells and effects by up to 60. It also allows the acquisition of Scourgestones on behalf of the Argent Dawn.

Resists
+20 Nature Resistance Head/Leg (Zul'Gurub)
+10 Frost Resistance Head/Leg (Light's Hope)
+10 Shadow Resistance Head/Leg (Light's Hope)

Sapphiron?
Healing +31 and 5 mana per 5 sec. Head/Leg?
Stamina +16 and Armor +100 Head/Leg?
Attack Power +26 and +1% Critical Strike Head/Leg?

Naxx;

Revered 2 Nexus Crystals, 1 Arcane Crystal, 30 Gold
Honored 5 Arcane Crystals, 2 Nexus Crystals, 1 Righteous Orb, 60 Gold

OP
M

Maluson

Aequitas said:
Might of the Scourge Permanently adds to a shoulder slot item increased Attack Power by 26 and also increases your chance to land a critical strike by 1%.

Wow :eek:

Revered 2 Nexus Crystals, 1 Arcane Crystal, 30 Gold
Honored 5 Arcane Crystals, 2 Nexus Crystals, 1 Righteous Orb, 60 Gold

and ouch

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Rt said:
here comes the palydan nerf patch again :cry:

I didn't see a Paladin nerf (this time). (Unless you mean the ZHC thing, but thats an all-casters-who-killed-hakkar nerf).

Rt

Aug 27, 2005
Braque said:
Rt said:

I didn't see a Paladin nerf (this time). (Unless you mean the ZHC thing, but thats an all-casters-who-killed-hakkar nerf).

Our only controlable dps spell (judgement of command) can now be resisted. im pretty sure in the paladin patch, blizz stated that our judgements will no longer be resistable. i consider that a nerf, unless you do not have SoC.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Rt said:
Braque said:
Rt said:

Our only controlable dps spell (judgement of command) can now be resisted. im pretty sure in the paladin patch, blizz stated that our judgements will no longer be resistable. i consider that a nerf, unless you do not have SoC.

:eek: I didn't spot that one .... :cry: