1.11 patch notes

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
New Mage goodies:

New food is a drop in stratholme, don't know which mob(s)/boss.

Poly Pig is a quest in Azshara, go to the archmage in the tower (the one you get teleported to through the quest giver a little north east of valormok. He sends you to kill Warlord Krellian, he is in the main temple temple to the east of Valormok. He spawns in the center of the temple.

When you complete this quest you will get a quest that you will sheep naga, they will turn into 2-4 mini-sheeps which you need to kill (one-shoteable). You need to kill 50 of these total. Bring it back to archmage again and you have your spell.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I think I am going to try to kill myself with that bug - innervate myself if needed :D

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
lol, how lame.... makes bear form kinda useless unless you toss hots on yourself first, for any purpose.
Wonder what they had to change, since they felt the need to fuck about with the code for ferals.... >.<

OP
G

Anshrr said:
Wonder what they had to change, since they felt the need to fuck about with the code for ferals.... >.<

Actually, their code seems to be very weird. In some recent bugfix patch I saw that Blizzard had fixed the +healing effect of Flash Heal rank 3 or something. How retarded can your code be, if only 1 rank of a spell is broken and the others work properly? :?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

Actually, their code seems to be very weird. In some recent bugfix patch I saw that Blizzard had fixed the +healing effect of Flash Heal rank 3 or something. How retarded can your code be, if only 1 rank of a spell is broken and the others work properly? :?

pair-of-dice.jpg

+

http://www.cyberarmy.net/files/pub/2d23d1a7fbc721b608c780469d1bd52d/Beer,%20All%20a%20Man%20needs.....jpg

=

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board .... n=wow-bugs

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

spaghetti.jpg

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Braque said:
Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

spaghetti.jpg

Quoted so that if people decide to scroll down because they are nearly puking, they will run into this post. :twisted:

OP
M

Maluson

Ayu said:
Braque said:
Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

spaghetti.jpg

Quoted so that if people decide to scroll down because they are nearly puking, they will run into this post. :twisted:

Now thats evil :twisted:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Swimming underwater in aquatic form is actually storing up the dmg you would take if you'd been under and started drowning. The second you shift out of aquatic form you get hit for that dmg and die.

funny in a stupid way.. :/
^^Winner!

OP
G

Ayu said:
Swimming underwater in aquatic form is actually storing up the dmg you would take if you'd been under and started drowning. The second you shift out of aquatic form you get hit for that dmg and die.

funny in a stupid way.. :/
^^Winner!
ROFL :clap:

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Ayu said:
Looks more balance to me :p

To quote you, it's more hybrid, but yah, very nice for balance dr00ds too.
And it's more feral than draconic, so I'm still right! ;p

In any case, another druid nontier drop early. Wonder where the leather pants drop :<