1.11 patch notes

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Joyae said:
Liandra said:
Argh! Hakkar buff no longer lasts though death in 1.11 :cry:

Patchnotes said:
- The Spirit of Zandalar will no longer persist through death.

http://wowwalkthroughs.free.fr/New%20Pa .... 01.11.html

This is not the Hakkar buff, it's the pot requiring 3 tokens: http://thottbot.com/?sp=24382

It will only cost 1 token in 1.11 though.
Spirit of Zanza is not Spirit of Zandalar which indeed is the Hakkar buff :roll:

Edit: but good to know that Zanza pots will only cost one token in 1.11, will make them actually affordable for general usage :D

Tirinium

Oct 28, 2005
the biggest downgrade however will be the nerf of the blasted lands buffs from, 50 to 25. Making the spirit of zanza potions more valued then before.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Tirinium said:
the biggest downgrade however will be the nerf of the blasted lands buffs from, 50 to 25. Making the spirit of zanza potions more valued then before.

Which will suck even more, not lasting through death, still being unique, and not being accesible with a flight point.

OP
N

noobies

thats stupid :?
i didnt know about the blasted land buffs getting nerfed too i always go get the intel and stam before i go to bwl :(

Tirinium

Oct 28, 2005
Which will suck even more, not lasting through death, still being unique, and not being accesible with a flight point.

So now we will have two buffs, neither one of em is really good, anymore so you'd need to combine them, more grinding for the win :( , and true one wipe loose all.

OP
G

Tbh, the BL buffs are somewhat OP and easy to get.. still a shame though :(

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Johras said:

And you could just FD and care less about a buff lasting thro death :p

OP
G

Ayu said:
Johras said:

And you could just FD and care less about a buff lasting thro death :p
idd, they are great on low risk encounters like Twin Emps :lol:

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
http://www.whataboutpp.com/armor.php

Polar set looks...looks like lvl50 greens with the tier3 mage color -_- (Everyone gets that pretty color on their FrR gear btw).
There's soem pretty decent leather leggings (61AP, 3.5%crit) from Naxx I presume, that look like stormshroud.
Bramble (nr gear) is green (shock), helmet is bright neon green.

Stats look ok I guess, but looks are crap, as usual, for non class set items :\

/edit: omg gief band of unnatural forces :<
/edit 2: omg, bear libram!

OP
K

Katre

That post says "we're not sure we can make it, but we're aiming for tomorrow" (farm rep before tomorrow) to me.

OP
A

Asmodean

I just hope they didn't bring in ninja-API changes like we had in earlier patches. If not, the transition shouldn't be that problematic. Alot of my addons still worked on the PTRs.

OP
K

Katre

Wasn't that it took too long sometimes, due to the guards, one of the complaints?