Triple Triad

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
can someone explain to slow people like me again how long I have to take my turn? :p I made my last move last night at 11pm, woke up at 9am and it said I was disqualified....

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Also had a bug vs. Magtheridon:

bugq.jpg

If you count the cards, you'll see that there's actually 10 cards visible, and the CPU played a phantom 11th card in the bottom middle field. That phantom card apparently triggered a huge combo, annexing all the adjacent cards. as the adjacent cards have 7/7/7 facing the bottom middle field, there's really no card on the sides that could trigger such a combo oO

Kind of sucks since I lost an otherwise sure fight pretty badly this way and lost a lot of my best cards....

Edit: I reloaded the screen at that point, turns out the CPU now suddenly had a 2nd blight hound :O

bug2jpg.jpg

That of course explains why the combo triggered (7/7 on the sides), but the bug remains - I saw a different card with different values until he played the Blighthound, and lost the game because of that. Is that a known bug and what people talked about before?
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1581/bug2jpg.jpg
Then I hope i at least helped isolate the problem with my screens :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Is anyone really surprised the harder CPUs outright cheat? :p

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
How do you refresh games? Over the Active Battles screen or just with CTRl-R? And that fixes it for sure?

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
It happened again now, and this was a running game I resumed from "Active Battles". Magtheridon again, using Firefox.

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
Any possible way to add a scroll bar to the page you select your cards to use when beginning a battle?
I can't scroll down on my iPhone so I'm forced to select my lowest level cards to fight with :(

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
New deck and CPU released. This is the first CPU using some predicting algorithm, lemme know how that works out !

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Sweet thanks :D
Another small bug report: tourney wind rider has the fire element on the image but doesnt get the benefit.

DeSoto

Jul 9, 2007
Loken seems easier then the one before.
Or at least i seem to loose less.
But that might just be because stronger cards come with bigger weaknesses the npc isnt able to protect himself from?
Still see a lot of npc's playing a strong card on the completely wrong corner as an opening move.... which is all the dumber is the weak side is an 1-3 instead of a 4-6

DeSoto

Jul 9, 2007
Disqualified for having a job.....again.
Gotta love these little failfests of tournaments

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Is it possible to increase the amount of points won from harder opponents? Feels silly having to do battle for an eternity to buy an additional proper deck :(