Triple Triad

DeSoto

Jul 9, 2007
I think i had to choose 10 cards even before tournament started.
couldnt use those rest of the day so they must have been tied up in that.
Dont get why it said 1.... strangeness

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Those 10 cards are the cards you use during the tournament, so of course you can't use them anywhere else. If you lose them you'd have less cards to play the tournament with :S

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Those 10 cards are the cards you use during the tournament, so of course you can't use them anywhere else. If you lose them you'd have less cards to play the tournament with :S

And you still have to select 5 per match during tournaments.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I want to play! Just have to find the time :(

poland.gif

Aston

OIL?! STUPID ANIMALS!
Sep 9, 2005
I played lots yesterday until it decided I wasn't in a game and stole 5 of my best cards. Cheating system :<

Probably a subtle hint for me to quit.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I played lots yesterday until it decided I wasn't in a game and stole 5 of my best cards. Cheating system :<

Probably a subtle hint for me to quit.

had a similar thing, played a wee bit since, but not much, well, time was another issue but :p

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Had a bug where it places a card seemingly nowhere near the one of mine it says it just took, but then if I reload the game it updates the position of all the npc's cards to where they're supposed to be, though strangely if I don't reload it carries on as though the card is in the position I can see it in originally.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I may actually make the avatar cards rewards for winning tournaments, that'd be pretty cool I think!

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Hm it's a strange WoW set, hardly any "famous" characters. I understand the low levels are gonna be critters and boring mobs, but level 11 only really has Illidan and Archimonde. The others are just tough bosses. I thought it was TBC themed at first, but there's a bunch of WotLK mobs in there too.

If I knew anything about coding or the rules for numbering the cards fairly, then I'd make my own WoW set.. unfortunately I don't XD just the ascetic!