Triple Triad

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Is there any way when viewing old games to sort it by the npc level they're fighting against? As fun as it is watching plog lose against the medium guy it would be good to not have to scroll through them all.

And why is my level stuck on 1..... :<

DeSoto

Jul 9, 2007
Those 10 cards are the cards you use during the tournament, so of course you can't use them anywhere else. If you lose them you'd have less cards to play the tournament with :S

well obviously.
Just stating that the fact i had those 10 carsds unavailable meant i have no clue why it said ild only had selected 1.

DeSoto

Jul 9, 2007
about getting a draw.
When i play against a guy with gryphs (holyshitgryphs) and we draw. I get to play with a mixed deck, possibly including said gryphs.
When i win i only get to choose cards to claim from the deck he is using in 2nd game (cant choose gryphs but can choose some of 'my'cards.
When i choose my own cards back i still have no gryphs. wtf.... i didnt get anything for winning then?

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Ye i've noticed that, seems very screwy what cards you 'win' if you've drawn a few games first.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
When you draw, you play with the 5 cards that were your colour at the end of the last game. I guess from what you're saying, your winning cards are then picked from whatever deck he is using when you win (some of which may be your own cards)

DeSoto

Jul 9, 2007
okay these DQs in tournaments are ridiculous.....
I was the first to choose my deck. I went to sleep.
Upon awakening i made the first move. Upon returning from work im DQ'd ?

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
I feel a tiny bit like I'm playing WoW again :D

Is there any way to see which cards I can obtain from which CPU and to see how much points I earn for what? (I know the latter exists somewhere, but can't find it....)

I want to have my Emalons back but not sure who drops 'em.

Thanks! Also for letting me participate <3

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well there's a card database button, and each CPU tells you the max level card he has. Most CPU's have that level + one lower. So Maggy for example has lvl8 and lvl7 cards, and so on.

I don't think you guys can see point awards, it's on admin tab ofc. Keep an eye on the activity tab on your profile I guess :)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Oh it doesn't say that on CPU's :p

The rule currently, the highest level cards available in the deck shop, is the highest level card the highest CPU plays with.

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
so that's currently
Magtheridon: 8/7
Majordomo: 7/6
Drakki: 6/5 ?

Also, is it possible to hide the name of the tournament participant that the open slot will play? Just that if the current top player is the first to enter, I fear noone will sign 2nd. I guess not but I'm putting it out there :p

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
If you need points, fight lower level bosses and stop annoying everyone with more shit to read :< (Like this post!)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
What Best Buddy said, or you get an infraction, and that costs you about 12 posts ;)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
New boss added: Brutallus (very hard)
New pack added: Karazhan Pack (max level 9)

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Not sure it does tbh, and the lower level battle take a lot less time, with no possibility of losing so it'd probs work out better to fight them either way.