Thread for constructive feedback/bugs/suggestions regarding the new forums

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
All the AI I will add will be playing with the same rules: Combo, Plus, Elemental. (explained here: http://www.eyesonff.com/ff8/tt.php)

I can't set default rules for member battles, but probably best if you play with some or all 3 enabled. I may add the "Same" rule if that plays better.

The AI I added is a bit tricky to configure, no clue if they are too good or bad right now :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Meh, still seems to be some major bug in this game. Having people win cards when they lose or draw a battle. Will have to disable TT until they fix this.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Big button next to the Market, but yea, it's gone for now ;)

Scarcity

Hacked
Oct 29, 2008
I reckon a creativity thread would be nice for people who like to make sigs etc, like everyone can show there sig skills vice versa

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Can you sort it so the GDKP Registrations forum is auto read. Annoying to see it unread all the time :p

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
easterbunnycry.JPG

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bank interest term is now set to 3 days, with the same interest rate being applied over those 3 days, so more profits ^_^

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
hmmm.... doesn't show on the bank interface Joy.... It still says 7 days.....

Have noticed, not sure if that's a graphical bug. Probably not, seeing it's set to 3 for a while now, and no interest yet :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
7 days will be passed in 2 days, guess we'll see then. I'll just up the rate if changing the period is bugged.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Any news on the bank situation?

Also, is it intended that we only get 3 points per post now? I remember getting 10 per post before the revamp. :tvan:

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
Scrollbar on the chatbox plxplx :( my iPhone doesn't let me read about how much you guys talk about missing me on there D:

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Can confirm bank interest in the "Bank" works for sure.

Please remove any points you still have in the Market Bank, since that one is buggy. Will be disabling access to it, which means no withdrawals either.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Moved shoutbox to the footer, only possible as global setting, so we'll have a poll at some point for a permanent position :p

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Just when I was getting to used to it being on top.... make up your mind woman! :p