Thread for constructive feedback/bugs/suggestions regarding the new forums

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
So, whats with the notification I got that I had some achievement, but when I clicked on it, it said I had no achievements....
/confused

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
So, whats with the notification I got that I had some achievement, but when I clicked on it, it said I had no achievements....
/confused
Oh that's one of the features from the new points system, you can see your achievements by clicking on the notification you got, leads to the Activity tab on your Profile, they have pretty icons too!

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
I received a PM today, and when I checked it all my old PM's was flagged as unread. Are you aware of this bug? Sorted it really easy by just marking all read again....

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I received a PM today, and when I checked it all my old PM's was flagged as unread. Are you aware of this bug? Sorted it really easy by just marking all read again....
Wouldn't call it a bug, just an artifact from the move, most of us have done the marking a few weeks ago though ;)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The latest version of the market, which is installed now, also has a Bank. It's a bit of a hidden button, top left when you enter the Market. It allows you to bank points safely and catch some interest.

I've quadrupled the stealing percentage to make that profitable again, if you don't want to be robbed now, bank your stuff ^^

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Have limited real estate on the left. And the new version had a bigger bit ugly box around them :S

If I figure out how to get rid of that box, I can put 'em back probably.

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Wouldn't call it a bug, just an artifact from the move, most of us have done the marking a few weeks ago though ;)

Ahh. That prolly makes sense. What was "bugging" me though ( ;-) ) was the fact that i had 1 notification when i got the message, and ~200 notifications when i checked it. No biggy, just constructive feedback.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Finally managed to add a supposedly popular vB game, named Triple Triad. It integrates with our points system. You can buy decks, collect cards, challenge other forum users, battle against AI.

I have to manually configure and add AI players, only added a retard currently ^_^

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
If it's possible to make your own decks, we should have an MM one using the avatars :D

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
If it's possible to make your own decks, we should have an MM one using the avatars :D

Well I have a complete set of WoW images installed now! It's defo possible to adapt it though. For example, can easily make a level of even stronger cards, them being our avatars. Need a blue and red version, if you want to make a sample ;)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The lvl1 card with the fish is easiest to make a template out of I suppose ^^