Thread for constructive feedback/bugs/suggestions regarding the new forums

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
I typed in caps in one thread and it uncapsed it, what's up with that joy?

From now on i'm perma typin my posts in caps.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Found the problem with avatars. If you add your avatar in the wrong size, the forum will auto-resize it and LOSE transparency, so resize before you upload.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee256/Dedded/Avatar/ this should have them all at the correct size. Need to open them up directly though, not use the thumbnail size (which is why I think they are incorrect when uploaded here, people have just been saving the thumbnail). Here's Careface http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee256/Dedded/Avatar/careface.png

I was doing a lot of them one after another, so they SHOULD all have transparent backgrounds and be the correct size.. but maybe I did one or two wrong..?

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Almost forgot about mine! Had a retarded owl for a little too long now.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Dunno if it has anything to do with the new forums but as of yesterday my gold name and access to the raiding forums has disappeared, and I can't SHOUT in the SHOUTBOX anymore.... :sadpuppy:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
That must have been an "accident". <_<

Did you maybe buy some new user group in the market? That fucked up my color once.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
That must have been an "accident". <_<
Did you maybe buy some new user group in the market? That fucked up my color once.

Nope..... I gamble away all my points so I can't buy anything in the market anyway..... My color was linked to my donor status, seems I somehow lost that as well.....

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Nope..... I gamble away all my points so I can't buy anything in the market anyway..... My color was linked to my donor status, seems I somehow lost that as well.....

Fixed the gold tag, that's because the Mammae Lover group became your main visible group, and it's blue.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
So he did buy a new user group. Isn't that exactly what I said? :V