Patch notes - 2.4

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Test realm patch notes - 2.4

I can see how it can be annoying to have your opponent suddenly switch shape and ... sry.. blink away and avoid your attacks. Seriously, druids have the best escape talents in the game.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Haha yea, druids complaining about escapability :D

Braque

Dec 14, 2005

Druids and mages are both slippery bastard classes, but at least a Druid can be JoJ'ed and Spamstringed. When mages sit out the blink cooldown inside a bloody Ice Block is especially annoying. Charge, Blink, Intercept, Iceblock, /dance, Nova+Blink, Icelance, /cry. Fantastic.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW

Yeah yeah, druids are awesomenessest of all at escaping mates! We can shift out of snares and go oom really fast! Or we even have roots in caster, if we live long enough to cast them! Or Cyclone, which is so usefull for killing people, cause we all now you take tons of dmg in Cyclone! Or there's feral charge! Which is in the dps shape, bearshape! But ofc, chasing mages in bear is awesome, cause we all know bear is really really awesome vs. magic damage! 34k AC MATE!
Mages just have frost nova, 13sec blinks (that let's them out of everything but cyclone, but then u can't do lots of dmg in cyclone so it's not really a big deal), frost nova, ice block, all while tossing instant casts at you lots! Oh oh, and a shield that snares me automatically EVERY TIME I HIT THEM. <3

Oh and Lebuff.. u can't really complain about druids untill we can shift outta fear or deathcoil :<

K

Kirki

No class can do everything you know....

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007

Yea. Warlocks have a counter for everything. Just make it possible for us to have all pets summoned at once and I'll show you.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

But mages nearly instantly die when you DO catch them, resto druids can last extremely long with their mana + innervate + drinking combined with the escapability. Mages just...die :D

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007

bet you a fiver i don't just die when you catch me joy :p infact, double that :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Cronosone said:
bet you a fiver i don't just die when you catch me joy :p infact, double that :p
Compared with druids? You very much do so :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Crono does as much as damage as resto druid anyway :D

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005

Lady Vashj, Kael'thas, Archimonde and Illidan now drop Essence of the Immortals

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Hyl said:
Lady Vashj, Kael'thas, Archimonde and Illidan now drop Essence of the Immortals
wtf tbh

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007

Apparently unlocking boss #4 needs 80 essence of immortals to be handed in, now with our case on tura we have...5ish guilds that could be killing the first 3 sunwell bosses every week from week 1 maybe, so thats 15 per week, still gonna take a little while for us to unlock boss 4.....then there are some low pop servers that have like...1 alliance and 1 horde guild in BT/Hyjal.....so for them it'll take forever.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Vashj, Kael, Archi, Illidan also drop them ^_^

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007

You can now turn in pve tokens for Arena/PvP items.
- Tier 4 tokens for Gladiator Season 1.
- Tier 5/6 tokens for Gladiator Season 2.
- Badges of Justice for all PvP gear.
- Sunwell Tier 6 tokens for Vindicator Armor.

Time to start to save tokens/badges for pvp armor :)