Patch notes - 2.4

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Test realm patch notes - 2.4

Lol yeah, as reward for your support we require you pay us cash. Pronto.

New in 2.4: We felt that looting bosses was somewhat getting old, that is why we introduced a notary NPC that will spawn on their corpses to help distribute the loot. Unfortunately, he will not start handing out loot until you paid 1000g for his servives, but don't fret! You will get a new title, called <Name> the Scammed.

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007

Best instance i've done by miles, great looks, not too much trash but the trash there is is actually interesting, and the bosses themselves are fun to.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Cronosone said:
Best instance i've done by miles, great looks, not too much trash but the trash there is is actually interesting, and the bosses themselves are fun to.
Note that alot of the currents heroics were totally awesome the first few times we did them, as I recall anyways :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Holy shock buffed:

Paladins

* Holy shock (Rank 1) now deals 277-299 damage to an enemy and heals an ally for 351-379 Health.
* Holy shock (Rank 2) now deals 379-409 damage to an enemy and heals an ally for 480-518 Health.
* Holy shock (Rank 3) now deals 496-536 damage to an enemy and heals an ally for 628-680 Health.
* Holy shock (Rank 4) now deals 614-664 damage to an enemy and heals an ally for 777-841 Health.
* Holy shock (Rank 5) now deals 721-779 damage to an enemy and heals an ally for 931-987 Health.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Also:

Resilience now reduces the effects of mana-drain spells.

And lol:

You can now buy Nether Vortex from G'eras for 15 badges and 7 gold ! For the moment, it looks like they're not soulbound anymore

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007

Drain Mana was nerfed by 20% last patch tho, so with a decent amount of resi it should be about the same as before :)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW

Mage

4-piece bonus on Season 3 set has been changed to "Reduces the casting time of your Blink spell by 2 sec." (Was a 0.15 sec reduction to Polymorph casting time)
Isn't that instant already? And if not, WTH? I HATE BLINK >< Fkn kiting mofo mages, when u finally catch then, BLINK, BLINK BLI)NK!¤ ><

And they changed the cool looking DPS leather shoulders into some really gay looking dps boots, with a socket less....
Also, druid pvp heal gear gets -0.25sec to Healing Touch? Like that's enough to make it usefull -_-

And Nether Vortex from badges, and not bop? It kinda feels like Blizz is trying to punish raiders for actually raiding, instead of just fkn about in heroics all day.... Raiders go get good gear and craft mats, a patch or two later, badges buys you equal loot and craft mats. Tho, boe vortices is good tbh.

And dodge trinket went from 20% to 8%? how lame :|

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

/hails to the master of the QQ, you never disappoint :p

And doh, blink is instant, lol, is obviously the CD.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW

I'm real sorry, but there's three things that piss me off in pvp.
Not beeing able to outdps any healspecced gimps healing.
Warlocks chaining Drain Life x infinity.
And, Mages blinking ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Making Blink have a shorter cooldown or cast or whatever, just lets them blink even more often, which really is fucking stupid imo.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Well ferals are just not made for PVP, same for Prot warriors, you need MS or wound poison as melee dps.

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005

Still there's ferals with 2k+ rating, so the spec is usuable for sure

warr/feral + resto druid/pala works well :>

and, feral speed > blink tbh :<

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Dude, there's prolly a protwarrior/prot paladin team over 2k somewhere in china <_<