Lithis

Morpeh said:
:prayer: "Arise, my champion!":prayer:

Proclaim Champion
Rank 1
Requires Level 62
30 yd range250 Mana
10.000 sec cast
Proclaim the friendly target as your champion for 2 hour. Increases armor by 230, all resistances by 10 and allows the use of various Champion spells on that target.

Revive Champion
Rank 1
Requires Level 70
30 yd range85 Mana
2.000 sec cast
Return the priest's Champion to life with 3500 health and 3600 mana.

Summon Champion
Requires Level 68
50000 yd range1150 Mana
3.000 sec cast
Summon the priest's Champion from anywhere in the world.

Champion's Bond
Rank 1
Requires Level 64
30 yd range250 Mana
Instant cast
Creates a bond between priest and Champion. When the priest takes damage, up to 20 will be taken by the Champion instead. Lasts 10 min.

Champion's Grace
Requires Level 62
30 yd range250 Mana
Instant cast
Bestow the target Champion with grace, increasing all healing done by the priest by 30%. Lasts 2 hour.

Dont know if those are true.. would be really nice if they were though ;-)

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
The champion stuff probably isn't happening. Like Ayu said, there was no mention of any of this in the priest preview.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
HoT's will stack and Hunter/Warlock pet's will scale with gear.

Eyonix said:
First, when the Burning Crusade launches, healing over time (HoTs) spells such as Rejuvenation and Renew will stack for every player casting them. For instance, if there are three priests in your group, a target could potentially receive three renews as one time. Second, we're going to be scaling Warlock and Hunter pets come expansion so that they become stronger as the player gains more statistics through itemization.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27763558&pageNo=1&sid=1#1

OP
K

Kiyona

HOT stacking will make HOTs MUCH better than they are currently.... As it is now, more than one person throwing HOTs is mostly a waste and mostly noone bothers renewing HOTs when they expire. After this there should be several HOTs one the tanks at once.

OP
M

Mark

Erm, I allways thought that HoT's didnt stack because it would be _very_ OP,

6 priests = 6 re-new's
6 druids = 6 rejuvs (+regrowth if wanted)

That adds up to a _LOT_ of Hot....

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
thats.... hot.. ololol
guess its a change for the 25 man raid cap, leaving palas/shammies and durids to other stuff than to spam fast heals (palas/shammies atleast)

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
will they all show as separate buff slots? :eek: imagine the amount of buffs that would push off a flask or so ><

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Stolen from Curse Gaming, as all posts about this particular leak have been deleted, and threats have been issued by blue re. this.

BC build 5849 out, with druid talents

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balance:
Lunar Guidance Rank 1 (3 ranks)
Increases your spell damage and healing by 8/16/25% of your total Intellect.

Nature's Warding Rank 1 (2 ranks)
Reduces damage taken by Fire, Frost and Nature effects by 2/4%.

Dreamstate Rank 1 (3 ranks)
Regenerate mana equal to 4/8/12% of your Intellect every 5 sec, even while casting.

Improved Faerie Fire Rank 1 (3 ranks)
Your Faerie Fire spell also increases the chance the target will be hit by melee and ranged attacks by 1/2/3%.

Twilight's Wrath Rank 1 (5 ranks)
Your Starfire spell gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% and your Wrath gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus damage effects.

Force of Nature Rank 1 (1 rank) (3 min cooldown)
Summons 3 treants to attack the enemy target for 15 sec.
[world of petcraft?]

Feral:
Nurturing Instinct Rank 1 (3 ranks)
For $33875d after coming out of a feral form, your healing spells are increased by an amount equal to $s1% of your Strength.

Survival of the Fittest Rank 1 (5 ranks)
Increases all attributes by 1/2/3/4/5% and reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 1/2/3/4/5%.

Primal Tenacity Rank 1 (3 ranks)
Increases your chance to resist Stun and Fear mechanics by 5/10/15%.

Predatory Instincts Rank 1 (5 ranks)
Increases your critical strike damage bonus with melee attacks by 3/6/9/12/15% and your chance to avoid area effect attacks by 3/6/9/12/15%.

And...for the almighty 41 point talent....
Mangle Rank 1 (? ranks)
Mangle the target, inflicting damage and causing the target to take additional damage from bleed effects for $33878d. This ability can be used in Cat Form or Dire Bear Form.
[bleed bonus damage is 25%
cat form: 40 energy, +150 damage*, awards 1 combo point
bear form: 130% damage +unknown amount
*compare with level 58 claw: 45 energy, +115 damage]

Restoration:
Empowered Touch Rank 1 (2 ranks)
Your Healing Touch spell gains an additional 10/20% of your bonus healing effects.

Empowered Rejuvenation Rank 1 (5 ranks)
The bonus healing effects of your healing over time spells is increased by 8/16/25%.

Natural Perfection Rank 1 (3 ranks)
"Melee and ranged critical strikes against you cause 8/16/25% less damage."

Tree of Life Shapeshift
Transforms the Druid into the Tree of Life Form. While in this form you increase healing by 25% of total intellect for all party members within 45 yards, your movement speed is reduced by 50%, and you can only cast Swiftmend and healing over time spells, but the mana cost of these spells is reduced by 20%.

The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects."

-Moonkin now gives 150% of level +attack power and melee attacks have a chance to regenerate mana based on attack power.

-Main is available at level 62. It's finishing moves that disorients and damages. 5 Combo points give 465 damage and 6 second disorient, i.e. gouge, i.e. breaks on damage, i.e. lol directly opposes Rip, Rake, Pounce, Lacerate and Mangle - five moves

-Lifebloom learned at level 64 heals for 315 over 7 seconds. When lifebloom completes or is dispelled the target is healed for 600. The effect can stack up to 3 times.

-Lacerate is available at 66. It does 155 damage over 15 seconds and stacks up to 5 times (bear/dire bear forms only). Extra threat.

-Level 70 spell is cyclone which tosses target in air for 6 seconds with 1.5 second cast time.

If you want to check yourself, they're in the spell.dbc of patch-2.mpq.

Haven't seen any new hunter talents.

As said, blue has gone bananas on US forums apparantly, and there's also a sticky warning on EU druid forums, so, speculation is that these are the real ones.

My oppinion on these talents, and Blizzard?
Overkill.gif

Basically, if I'm the yellow one, you get my feeling of how Blizzard treats us.
If I'm the green one, you get my feeling of how I wanna treat Blizzard.
Seriously. 25% more damage from bleed effects, and a disorient that breaks on dmg. Makes sense. Hope they're fake.

OP
K

Kiyona

Re: Druid talents

I hope those are fake.... Some of them are interesting, but mostly they are utter crap :(

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Response from BLUE on warrior talents.

Q u o t e:
Seeing as how you've visted the mages and answered some of thier burning questions, I got my own batch for you.

1. Regarding Tactical Mastery, many view that moving this talent into the Protection Tree was a nerf in order to prevent the MS/Flurry build. Is there any truth to this? If so why not change the talents so this won't be as overpowered as it seems to be? If it was to make it more available to Protection warriors, why not just switch it with deflection in the arms tree, as right now, a Protection warrior will still have to invest 5 points into arms, where as if it were switched with deflection, they could need to invest only 3 for TM.

2. Regarding Endless Rage and Spell Reflection, since Spell Reflection doesn't have a cooldown, that makes for Spell Reflection spam a viable tactic against casters. Is this under consideration for change or does the need for a 1h and shield and the global cooldown make this balanced? Also will this reflect the seemingly uncounterable Death Coil?

3. Will Intervene and Intercept share a cooldown? And if so, will they both be affected by the Improved Intercept talent?

4. And another Endless Rage question. How will this ability work with execute, provided the opponent is below 20%?

5. Are there any plans at the moment to normalize rage generation?

1. The change was definitely made in order to ensure that there were viable DPS alternatives to MS/Flurry for an arms warrior. I'm certain that without that change, MS/Flurry would have been the only way to go. Don't think for a second that the idea of having TM as tier 1 arms and Deflection as tier 1 prot didn't occur to us, but the reality is that all it would have done is lower all dps warrior's parry percentages by 5, but every arms warrior would still be looking at 31/30.

The other obvious ways to approach it are either to have extremely powerful talents beyond 30 for arms (but this causes huge problems the next time we raise the level cap and you can get those new overpowered talents and still get flurry), or to nerf flurry (which I'd rather not do, since I feel it's a tree-defining talent).

I very much feel that having TM at tier 1 prot opens up a ton of new possibilities, including builds that don't take all 5 points in TM, builds that use the 5 points in TM to make it worth continuing down to Last Stand (which = hotness in arena combat btw, while also keeping you pretty well balanced for raid tanking if you do that too since you probably scooped up toughness on the way). These examples, along with the possibilities for arms-heavy builds and all of the typical fury heavy builds become realistic to expect with this change.

2. Actually, we're in the process of trying out spell reflection with a 10s cooldown. Generally speaking, we try to avoid cooldowns whenever we can, and honestly this is a case where the cooldown is pretty important to have in PvE rather than PvP (smart players can react to spell reflection by casting a relatively meaningless spell to knock it down, but the mobs aren't quite so clever). It's still super-cool in pvp even with the cooldown, and has a lot of potential to distinguish skilled players from unskilled (if you time it well, spell reflect can win a fight for you). Yes, it can also reflect Death Coil.

3. No, they're on seperate cooldowns.

4. It reduces the base rage cost to 0. It'll stil consume any rage you have to deal extra damage, but the base cost is reduced to zero.

5. Yes, rage generation has been normalized somewhat (although it's difficult to notice with current gear for most players, it's more of a protection against continued scaling off into the future). It also benefits the sword & board case, allowing tanks that aren't dealing/taking a ton of damage to generate a little more rage (again, it's not a big difference compared to before, just a bit better).

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa .... 7883&sid=1

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa .... 0255&sid=1

Nice changes to druids I guess. Won't make much difference to be honest, will be 0/X/X instead of X/X/0. It's to make more people "be resto" I suspect. Sceptical. :confused: 0/50/11 looks ok. 0/45/16 as well. /shrug
/edit: Ok ok, they kinda made my day better ;p

Paladin changes look OK, too lazy to really look into it much. The Reckoning Change and new special looks decent. Reckoning for tanking anyone? ^^

And Arms Warriors getting 100% disarm resist? oO
That's a NICE one.