Meritocracy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Arena PvP

Heh, you guys ever heard of win trading? Just read into that stuff, Blizzard say they're going to ban people for that as well now, some teams have been banned already.

Tis quite clever, you have a team on Alliance as well as Horde side, the team on the other side has to be a real team, and decent. Then you go and play late at night, and queue at the same time on both sides, then when the Arena pops up, you only join when you get the same arena number, Deadly bossmods for example shows the number of the arena you're joining. Then the good team just rolls over for the boosting team, and people in that team get free rating.

Seems relatively easy to fix, why is that number even known to the UI?

The stuff people come up with to get wellfare epics faster :eek:

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Arena PvP

Thats been going on since we first got a battleground. Remember posts a couple of years back complaining about it going on in WSG.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Arena PvP

Yea I knew about it for battlegrounds, but hadn't realised it would be possible for arenas as well, teams with 3000 rating in blues lol

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Arena PvP

got 3v3 done, doing wsg atm, so if you can get someone instead of me, thatd be great, dont feel like more arena ;S

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

I'm still looking for DPS who actually want to play 5v5s and will be available most Saturdays. Specifically, I'd like to add rogue/hunter/warrior to the team, but honestly, anyone who actually turns up to play more than 1 or 2 weeks running would be a fucking nice change.

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
Arena PvP

I'm looking for a 5v5 arena team on my hunter, not got the best gear though (only around 130 resilience atm) but would totally be up for it.

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007
Arena PvP

I could be interested in this as well :) I've got the gear and pvp experience, but, I don't have a lot of experience in 5v5. After spending most of S1 being focused on in 5v5 with my warlock I retired from that bracket :p Santur only plays a 1850-and-rising 2v2 nuke team with a 'lock atm, but with a respec and some practice I'm sure I could do decent in 5v5 too :yes:

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Arena PvP

i won't be able to arena this saturday ( March 8th ) because I'm gone for the weekend.

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

I'll try to do the 5v5s arena team after the ZA run, if I can make a decent line-up.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Arena PvP

I will be online with pvp spec and all. Will play on alts to avoid za and kara distractions :)

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Arena PvP

Won't be available for pvp this weekend again (march 15th) I'm gone for the weekend to celebrate my 21st.