Meritocracy

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

Just to note, like the alignment of sun moon and earth, none of me, galatea nor ozzi are available tonight, so it seems unlikely that thunderbirds are go.

R

Raynak

Arena PvP

im also not pvp spec and wont respec with so many ppl away.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Arena PvP

Elanos said:
Magtheridon tonight etc.

should be time to arena after? guess depends on how well it goes, can probably get in some games whilst waiting for lineup? depends on how prompt ppl are.

E

Elanos

Arena PvP

well, if you need a resto druid with 230 resi after mag, I'd be happy to join

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Arena PvP

Will heal for arena points!

Looking for that special someone to share my hopes and dreams with as well as dominate the arenas. I enjoy long moonlit walks, cuddling in front of the fireplace on those long cold winter nights and getting stunlocked to death by rogues. You bring the 'dee-pee-es', I bring the discipline.

P.S Threesomes also considered.

M

melkor

Arena PvP

Natalya said:

Looking for that special someone to share my hopes and dreams with as well as dominate the arenas. I enjoy long moonlit walks, cuddling in front of the fireplace on those long cold winter nights and getting stunlocked to death by rogues. You bring the 'dee-pee-es', I bring the discipline.

muahaha, my dream girl! ;)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Arena PvP

melkor said:
Natalya said:

muahaha, my dream girl! ;)

No wonder Arly called you bi then <_<

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

Me and Gala are going out tonight (Valentines!), so poke Ozzimandius/Nighteyes for arenas.

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

Actually. Might be able to play before we go out. I'll see who's online between 2:30-4:30ish (uk time, uh, guess that's 3:30-5:30 game time). No promises, dunno who'll be on so early, but maybe....

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Arena PvP

If ZA goes ahead tonight and i'm in the lineup then I won't be available for arena's either.