Meritocracy

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

Bump: Trying for 5v5s again Saturday (Dec. 1st), first week of S3, ratings take a few weeks to settle, so should be some interesting games! ^^

(And please don't go off on a raid/whatever just because I'm 5m late or whatever, if your bored waiting then do some Battlegrounds. It's hard enough to organise a workable 5v5 team without people telling me they want to play, but then going to Karazhan instead.)

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Arena PvP

Neither Braque or Galatea available tonight, Ozzimandius is currently team captain :)

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

We tried a few set ups, and mostly what works best for those that were actually available was 3 dps / 2 healer set ups of some sort (meaning tonight Ozz needs to find a back up/reserve healer, or try 4dps).

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Arena PvP

I got 358resi in my pvp gear and I need to get some matches this week, if needed tonight I think I can help out, will update later. If I am allowed that'll say.

Santur

Emo Rap Fan
Oct 9, 2007
Arena PvP

Teowen said:
I got 358resi in my pvp gear and I need to get some matches this week, if needed tonight I think I can help out, will update later. If I am allowed that'll say.
I heard you were gonna 2v2 with me for some lulz.

Teowen

Jun 23, 2007
Arena PvP

Santur said:
Teowen said:
I heard you were gonna 2v2 with me for some lulz.

oh, sure!

E

Elanos

Arena PvP

I'm up for some arena when I get my internet and pc up and running again.
Resto druids are hard to find these days :)

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Arena PvP

Mindbreaker said:
I'm up for some arena when I get my internet and pc up and running again.
Resto druids are hard to find these days :)

do 2v2 with my rogue kk :ph34r:

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arena PvP

Or replace me in Ursanis' 2v2, help him get the rating he deserves. :(