Good series

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands

Just saw the first episode of this show "Lost Girl". The first episode was really good, and I do intent to start following this one.

Another good one is this one:

A bit Heroes like, with a touch of the Incredibles. ;) Also saw first ep and looks cool!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Isn't that dude in the first video Voldemort?

Second show looks promising btw. :D

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
They always do a mid season break don't they? Guess they did it over Christmas this time around.

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Ive watched some more of Lost Girl, and it's really turning out to be an amazing show. :D It's a story about a succubus and the world she lives in, and it's told and played so well. :)

And even better, theres loads of sex in it (even threesomes and hot lesbians), kinda obvious since its about a smokin' hot female succubus. <3

OP
Bani

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
It's a shame that a stargate show gets cancelled but really, sgu was horrible! It tried to imitate Lost and Battlestar but didn't have any of their style at all. Always a bad sign if
- you hate pretty much all of the main cast for being stupid/and or drama queens
- alternative rock songs with male singers play for their full length within an episode with "totally dramatic" slow motion pictures

Bring back MacGuyver :(

Also thanks for the update that heroes got cancelled, that saved me 3 seconds of Googling!

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Spartacus started season 2 last week for those interested :)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anyone watched Spartacus S2 yet? Any good?

Yep, go watch it if you enjoyed S1, even though this plays before S1, and it's actually named as a different series, and thus its S1 :p It was easily as addicting as the other series, and they did some great casting again :D

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Yep, go watch it if you enjoyed S1, even though this plays before S1, and it's actually named as a different series, and thus its S1 :p It was easily as addicting as the other series, and they did some great casting again :D

Awesome! I'll go download it then. S1 was amazing :D

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Yeah it was pretty good, more of the same really.

Anyone watching S2 of V? Been skipping it for a few weeks now and just wondering if it's worth going back to, started off abit shit :/

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
One of the few shows I still watch is Californication and I must say one thing: Rob Lowe deserves an Emmy.