Good series

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Ok I'll admit after Sawyer gets his bitching in the first 2 episodes out of the way the last season of lost does become pretty interesting.

STILL doesn't make up for how shit season 3, 4 and 5 were though.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Persons Unknown pilot aired last night, not seen it yet, but here's the trailer:

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
[troll]You posted this in the Good Series thread not the Boring Series thread.[/troll]

I didn't watch all of the Lost eps because I grew tired of it and found it dull even in the 1st series. One mighty hell of a slog to go back and watch all the eps of something you never liked originally. I guess it got better but frankly I can't be bothered to sit through hour after hour of boring eps just so I understand what's going on the good ones....

However back on topic I would recommend watching the adaptations of Sherlock Holmes which has the massively creative title of (no shit) "Sherlock". I suppose because I've read the books it's quite good to see them adapted in this new way - Viewable on BBC iPlayer but no damn clue if it's findable elsewhere and it will be pretty tough to do a google for it with that name. If you can find it, well worth a watch.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Lost is either love or hate really, don't worry ;)

I found: Sherlock 1x01 A Study In Pink 720p HDTV x264 FoV

Will check it out ^^

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Correct it's Study in Pink for the 1st ep. (Based off A Study in Scarlet). Second ep was called The Blind Banker (Seems to be a mix of The Sign of the Four and The Valley of Fear).

Sadly they're only doing 3 eps in total but nice to see short series but quality shows :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
[iwonderifmysuspicionsarecorrectaboutthepostpreviewnotincludinganythinginthatisinbracketslikethese]Jehova [/iwonderifmysuspicionsarecorrectaboutthepostpreviewnotincludinganythinginthatisinbracketslikethese]

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
[iwonderifmysuspicionsarecorrectaboutthepostpreviewnotincludinganythinginthatisinbracketslikethese]Jehova [/iwonderifmysuspicionsarecorrectaboutthepostpreviewnotincludinganythinginthatisinbracketslikethese]

Dude, you are awesomely perceptive. Well done.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Well done Ayu. I noticed my troll tags weren't in the preview too but couldn't be bothered to point it out.