Good series

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
if you guys havent watched it yet, i highly recomrnd the seriers: the inbetweeners

funniest shizzle out there at the mo.

Aston

OIL?! STUPID ANIMALS!
Sep 9, 2005
First episode of Boardwalk Empire was last night and was bloody good. Well worth watching for the visual style alone.

And.... House tonight!!

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
About the House premiere:

It was a bit of a weak premiere (I was kinda waiting on the moment Cuddy would find out that House almost got the hospital shut down etc :p ) but on the opposite side I adored the cute Cuddy + House moments and when Wilson tried to break in and Cuddy hid in the closet. :D Omg and when he was trying to open a bottle with a sword, rofl'd :p

Aston

OIL?! STUPID ANIMALS!
Sep 9, 2005

I wasn't a great fan of the first episode but as Joy said, it was necessary for the storyline etc.
Wilson getting stuck was awesome though :D

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
Watched the first few episodes and then a few every now and then if I come by them when swapping channels. It was a colleague who recommended it, but I don't really see what the fuss was all about.

"Boardwalk Empire" on the other hand....

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I thought the pilot for The Event was sweeeeeet, if you enjoy Lost, FlashForward, X-Files kinda stuff, watch it!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Season 3 of Merlin has vastly improved CGI.

Just saying.

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
"The Walking Dead"-premiere was good. If you're into zombies that is

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Who isn't into Zombies? They are permanently moaning and always stiff. Good times.