Whatcha gonna do?

What are you gonna do what Cata hits?

• Total voters

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
That's nice....... but....... you still need to buy it to get access to the new areas or the ability to gain any XP beyond level 80........

Which will take like 5 mins cause the shop is right around the corner here and have a midnight opening.. OMG what a waste of time.

OP
Croga

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Yeah right, because the server is up at 00:00. I'll give you 50gold if the server is playable before 01:00 CET
I think it was about 3:00 before we could play any kind of decent last time.... But really; I'm just giving Merlijn an excuse for when I beat him to 85.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
I think it was about 3:00 before we could play any kind of decent last time.... But really; I'm just giving Merlijn an excuse for when I beat him to 85.

You are so delusional it's not even fun to comment on anymore.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
So the battle report after almost an entire day is Merl coming 5th in the guild. Ayu, Gilb, Vessy, Myst then Merl followed by Lebuff

Good job Merl. Ayu was 2nd DK on Turalyon and I believe I was 3rd Mage if that's worth. Not too sure about Gilb and Vessy although TLW more or less sweeped the board of classes with the exception of rogue, druid and hunter. I think Warlock is still to be confirmed. Go go go Lebuff!

Edit BREAKING NEWS - LEBUFF WITH SERVER FIRST WARLOCK! :holiday:

OP
Croga

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Congrats to everyone, especially to Lebuff!!!

And good job beating me guys ;) I knew you all could do it. (I also knew I was f*cked when I went to a level 80 dungeon at level 84 :()