Whatcha gonna do?

What are you gonna do what Cata hits?

• Total voters

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Think ill start in MH, in beta I had the most waiting/slow spawns in Vashj'ir so hoping it'll be at least a bit less crowded when Ill get there.

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Go Away:< Leveling with you was murder last time, i dont want u within 100 meters of me this expansion!

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Starting in MH like 95% of the WoW population. Might just get a single level there then go to Vash and hopefully beat the traffic :p

jenesis

Aug 7, 2010
i gona q in MH or running dungeons just depens on what i like more after cata comes

exept that dungeons is probely slower :(

Sedona

Feb 1, 2009
Actually will probably do most of my leveling late at night when hopefully most of Europe will be sleeping so I guess it doesn't matter where I start.

OP
Croga

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Gonna kick all your asses beating you to getting 85 :p

That's what you said last time in the waitingline for WotLK....... You even had your box a half an hour before me and your way home was shorter..... Yet in the end..... well, we all know that story.......

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Already told you I got slowed down. This I'm going solo and have actually prepared.

OP
Croga

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Already told you I got slowed down. This I'm going solo and have actually prepared.
Actually I seriously doubt that I'll be done before you Merlijn if only because I haven't got a clue about the current Shadow spec/rotation. Last time I at least had had a bit of practice at that.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
You're both lucky I'm not allowed time off in December, I had both the advantage of a (way) younger body and my body clock set backwards so I could avoid all the crowds.
Now I get to play an hour before I go to sleep and a few hours in the middle of the day QQ.

OP
Croga

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
You're both lucky I'm not allowed time off in December, I had both the advantage of a (way) younger body and my body clock set backwards so I could avoid all the crowds.
Now I get to play an hour before I go to sleep and a few hours in the middle of the day QQ.
You have the same disadvantage Merlijn has..... Huge lack of experience sitting behind a computer for 4 days straight. I'm quite sure I've done that more often then you or him :p
So yes, I play an hour before I go to sleep but seeing as sleep is my natural state I can just keep on playing!

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Meanwhile Myst will sneak in and own you. Sadly I do have to miss two and a bit hours on Weds but lets just add that to sleep eh :p

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
I'm just hoping for first hunter to 85 \o/ planning on taking the week of skewl for it. Love having a mother that plays wow and understands :D

Aston

OIL?! STUPID ANIMALS!
Sep 9, 2005
Am I the only one that wants to take the time and enjoy all the new content that only comes around every couple of years?

Finally the time zone difference comes in handy for something though, Cata goes live 18.00 here :D

OP
Croga

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Am I the only one that wants to take the time and enjoy all the new content that only comes around every couple of years?
Finally the time zone difference comes in handy for something though, Cata goes live 18.00 here :D

I will be enjoying it by running quickly through it the first time, then taking the scenic route the second time (and third and fourth and.......)
The reason why I wanna start in Vashj'ir is that it looks a lot more new then the rest. The reason I was so fast last time was because I enjoyed all the new stuff and couldn't get enough of it. If I'd have gotten bored of it I would've never made it so fast.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008

I went pretty slowly, doing most quests in all the zones on beta, speeding through now :)