Thread for constructive feedback/bugs/suggestions regarding the new forums

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Here you go, can't follow everything from shoutbox really :p

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
just bold on a topic isnt enough, you fixed it last time for us, can you do so again pls

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well this is totally new software Gala, hadn't even seen the bold topic thing. Should be able to make it the same color as the unread forum button.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The shoutbox can be moved/configured with an option in your settings (top right of the forum).

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Change it then Gala, I was trying to think of what people hate the most, so they will change them ;)

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Deds already resized all the avatars btw gala! can show of your holy priest again!

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Joy why can't we have animated avatars any more? Using this little place holder for a while :p

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
yea, did it, just was busy before, in case you didn't read the other thread, but had a call, and I'll be less busy later

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
yea, did it, just was busy before, in case you didn't read the other thread, but had a call, and I'll be less busy later

Aww I could have done it, just thought you were pretending you don't love Ayu ;)

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gold names are coming back as well, give it time ;)

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Ohh, I donated once, never knew if you got it tho, Joy.. was last year I think.

Chirrad

Sep 29, 2009
Change it then Gala, I was trying to think of what people hate the most, so they will change them ;)

If the Ayu avatar is just a default, there doesn't seem to be any way of getting rid of it (for people like me who don't have an avatar!)