Thread for constructive feedback/bugs/suggestions regarding the new forums

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
weird, I am sure I saw Best Buddy's post about reactive counter there before I posted, and yet my post is above his :eek:

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
User notes vanished, so maybe it is sekrit officer stuff :p

Maybe is Ayu's notes on girls for him to rate our voices! lol

Yeah I had one too so I think I should be scared if that's the case lol

Points received the retroactive posts treatment. About 10.25 points per post or something doing some quick maths.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I didn't delete any notes, they are still there AFAIK, shows (1) on all imported users, it just says "Imported" :p

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Guessing we can't use animated avatars because of that quick glance box. D:

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The points market is now open!

Might do a reset at some point, Lonei already managed to rob Ayu, Gink and whatnot :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Aight. I have reset the market entirely, and brought it back. The stealing feature is off for the first day or so. One main difference is that stealing protection is no longer available, so you'll always be able to steal back from whoever is the richest ;)

The gameroom is new, and it actually uses your points as cash, so there you can make or lose it all ;)

Interfacing it with the arcade somehow seems impossible for now, maybe in the future.

Lemme know if there's any problems. Any also if there's any other things regarding the new forums that aren't working by now.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
What's the point of stealing anyway? Feels kinda lame.