The Naxxramas-thread.

Tirinium

Oct 28, 2005
Survey: Naxx before WotLK

My excusses for the mispost earlier, only noticed afterwards it was in the wrong topic, so here is my retry:

Tirinium <Seven> Warrior, tank 8 / 5 / 48 (alternative spec - arms) - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Tirinium

As far as expirience goes; Razuvious, Nerub' ehkan and Noth down pre TBC. Patchwerk and grolubulus (spelling?) down on lvl 70.
If you have a raid on a for me non oficial raid night i would like to join in. (nonraid days mon thurs sat)
I will also promote this with my guild since i tried to get a few runs going there but only got about 5 to 10 ppl each try, but at least it will add some more interested ppl.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

As it seems only MM don't raid on fridays, it looks like i'll ditch the friday raids in the future, and rather start earlier on saturdays, and go for a full clear in one evening.
Will still try to make this friday happen tho, just a head ups for future raids.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

Think Face was referring to a mod similar to Easymother. I've never done Thadd, so I don't really know.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008

Btw, we wont get 40 in one week, but you could choose someone (Druid/Warlock/Priest/Mage) to take the Splinters of Atiesh?

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

Yeh, Face brought that up, he really wanted at least 1 splinter just to own a legendary item :p
Attaining 40 splinters will take at least a couple months of farming though, and finishing the staff also requires a C'thun kill (which shouldn't be much of a problem i guess)

I really don't know how we should handle splinters, but I guess only people that already have some can roll.
(I'd prefer one person getting prio, then having a 2nd and 3rd in prio list, incase #1 and #2 is not present when 1 drops)
The question is, how do we decide who gets the first one. It would have to be someone that is interested in coming on a regular basis.
If none minds Bearface getting them, then that would be cool by me, he's a good candidate. (He's also expressed interest in doing C'thun so)

I'd vote having Bearface, Kirki, Lebuff, Lafielle and Cataclysm gathering the splinters. They're people we know and trust, and people that plays alot, and are all good candidates for being regular signers. Now we have to decide who is 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the prio list.
Are all of you interested in Ateish at all even?

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007

We wont get anywhere near enough splinters for a full staff, so i just say dish them out to everyone if they want one to make their banks look pretty.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

I agree we most likely won't get enough splinters, but hey, might get lucky! :p
Doesn't hurt to see who's interested at all.

Cataclysm

May 5, 2007

The drop rate was pretty high on the shards from what i remember. I'm sure Laf would be interested, as would I.

K

Kirki

Seems close to impossible indeed, but in general i'd be interested in that.

Edit: Thank you for suggesting me :kiss:

Tirinium

Oct 28, 2005

wasnt it so that every boss dropped 1 shard now? maybe look if a player allready has the base or head, and go from there?

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008

If we're going for 1 for everyone I'd like to get one on my priest if possible. :) If not, I guess it's time for a poll (since basicly it would be the raid gathering the shards for the person who would get it.)

N

Numen

Numen <The Last Watch> Mage, BBQ - Armory link. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet .... on&n=Numen

Would be really interested in joining, can't make Friday raids tho as it clashes with TLW raid night. Have some ateish pieces for what its worth - so would like to be considered for more if possible.

Really want to see that place cleared :)

Thanks

Numen

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

Hey, I remember you for winning the TLW christmas MC run thingy :D (I was Deadstar btw) :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

If enough people show up for friday raids I would really prefer keeping Naxx on friday so it doesn't interfere with our ZA bear farming ;)