The Naxxramas-thread.

O

Opaque

Survey: Naxx before WotLK

Hi

Great initiative to do this, and I'd love to come along for this if possible. My details are:

Opaque <We Have Explosive> Hunter, Beast Mastery <http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Opaque>

Not attuned yet since this character was levelled after TBC came out, but I do have the AD-rep required, so I'll get that done asap. I've seen parts of Naxx before on my former main (Elrimir - former The Phoenix Reborn raider) and if you're in dire need of healers I could bring him.

I'm coming home from a holiday in the US this friday, so I'll probably be too jet-lagged to play much this weeked, but I'm very interested in future raids on Naxx. Come to think of it, I have unfinished business with C'thun as well - so If retro AQ40 raids are in the works I'm game for that too.

Opaque

PS: What kind of voice comm are you using? I've got Ventrilo installed since that's what we use in WHE (and TPR before that)., but I can get Teamspeak if required.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Gink said:
We use Vent, but I'll have to see wit Joy how he feels about giving out the details to half the server :p
Or, I guess we could use Jai's vent server, http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm .... 0053&sid=1
I'd say use Jai's for now, although I'm not sure when that one runs out, you'll have to check with Jai :)

As backup it might be possible to use Darkeh's vent, not sure if he signed up for this Naxx stuff.

Toba

Loves the Leader and the Leader approves.
Aug 19, 2008

Sooo looking forward 2 this!
And cheers for that tactic link.

Toba

L

lesh

hello

if you need some extra dps leshrac is always willing to tag along to see some more of naxx before its gone

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007

Wouldn't mind coming along on Ozzi but I haven't got the rep yet, will update when I do.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
We got 7 splinters in our first run. We have to decide on one or two people, that is willing to come regularely, to collect splinters from now on.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Gink said:
We got 7 splinters in our first run. We have to decide on one or two people, that is willing to come regularely, to collect splinters from now on.
How about the person to win the first splinter next raid gets prio on all the other splinters that drop? If that person doesn't come on the next run, roll the first splinter and the person that wins has prio on any others that drop that run.
If the next run, both people who had prio are there, the one who has most splinters gets prio on any others that drop on that run.
Repeat till people has 40 splinters then go AQ :>.
Though, if someone has 30-odd splinters already, might be nice to fill up their stocks on the next few runs and then start again at random.

Cataclysm

May 5, 2007
I should be free to make all raids from next Sat onwards. Just had my relatives over this weekend who live in a different country so i have to make the most of the time with them ^^

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Naxxramas Loot Rules:

The looting rules are as followed:

1) You will not talk about loot rules.
2) You will NOT talk about loot rules.
3) All loot is free for all with the exception of following items:
* Splinter of Atiesh: These will go to Bearface.
* The Shoulder enchants from Sapphiron are not prioritised. Yet we hold the right to change this in the future for this item.
* The Phylactery of Kel'Thuzad will be rolled by 1-40. If the winner already won an item it will be rolled for again.
4) One item per person. (There was a bit confusion here in the first run due to unexpected change of Raid Leader, this will be monitored more next time to allow a fair distribution of items.)

(Changes to the loot rules will be announced before each new raid and will not change during one.)

The Scraps will be handed out in a fair way for each type. A queue-list will be added to this post soon. All leathers will be send out and the next in line will get scraps. If you are on the queue with 2 items the second item will automaticly be transfered to the back of the list (If more people have two, it will be in chronological order.)

If you received an item from the raid and scraps were not send or you were not added to the list send a mail to Jazende with how many scraps you need and what boss you got the item from.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I will send out first batch of scraps tonight at 7.30. If you didn't send a mail by then you'll have to wait till next week. If you did send a mail but weren't with the first, you will be added to the queue.