The Naxxramas-thread.

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Please go to http://raids.mammae.eu/ to register an account if you wish to join Naxxramas-raids.
(Thanks to Joyma for setting up sign-up site)

Next planned raid: Saturday 6th September, at 21:00 server time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you have Ventrillo installed, and that it's working correctly, before the raid starts.
Vent details:
Server: v27.darkstarllc.com
Port: 27736
Client: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php
(Thanks to Jai for letting us use his Vent server)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Be attuned!
* Be on time!
* Behave, and show respect to every last one of your fellow raiders.
* Failing to read/listen, and acts of general idiocy can, and will, get you removed from the raid.
* Make sure you read viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4739&p=49409#p49409 before coming to a Naxxramas raid.
* Have all your gear properly gemmed and enchanted. An armory profile says so much. I will not invite people that are lazy. (I don't care if it's "just" a lvl 60 instance)

Naxxramas Loot Rules:

The looting rules are as followed:

1) You will not talk about loot rules.
2) You will NOT talk about loot rules.
3) One item per person. (Unless you are the only roller on your 2nd item.)
4) All loot is free for all with the exception of following items:
* Splinter of Atiesh: These will go to Bearface.
* The Shoulder enchants from Sapphiron are free for all, but counting towards your 1 item per run.
* Exception to this rule is the tanking enchant. Raiding tank-mains will have prio over non-raiding tanks or alts. The tank enchant will not count towards the 1 item per run rule.
5) Items not rolled for will be looted to a dissenchanter assigned by the master looter pre raid. If needed, Nexus crystals can be requested from the master looter at the end of the run. Any leftover Nexus will be banked. You can send an in-game mail to Jazende to gain access to banked Nexus crystals.

(Changes to the loot rules will be announced before each new raid and will not change during one.)

The Scraps will be handed out in a fair way for each type. A queue-list will be added to this post soon. All leathers will be sent out, and the next in line will get scraps. If you are on the queue with 2 items, the second item will automaticly be transfered to the back of the list (If more people have two, it will be in chronological order.)

If you received an item from the raid and scraps were not sent, or you were not added to the list, send a mail to Jazende with how many scraps you need, and what boss you got the item from.
(Thanks to Jazende for handling loot distribution)
(Thanks to The Last Watch and MM for donating Armor Scraps)

Our first run, KT dead :)

WoWScrnShot_082208_235058.jpg

(Thanks to Scarce for the great kill-shot)

WWS from our second run - http://wowwebstats.com/1idem26lyoaty
(Thanks Avail)

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Survey: Naxx before WorLK

Tier 3 set progress:

Druid:

Anshrr 2/9 - Shoulders, druid
Makaithiliel 1/9 - Shoulders
Auritus 1/9 - Belt

Hunter:

Lekijo 2/9 - Belt, gloves

Mage:

Nightcloud 2/9 - Bracers, gloves
Sunchaser 1/9 - Bracers
Glen 1/9 - Bracers

Paladin:

Loria 1/9 - Girdle
Mark 1/9 - Boots
Eleamar 1/9 - Ring

Priest:

Aveil 1/9 - Chest
Lonei 1/9 - Shoulders

Rogue:

Lethal 1/9 - Ring

Shaman:

Arola 3/9 - Girdle, bracers, legs
Jazende 2/9 - Chest, bracers

Warrior:

Tandred 2/9 - Legs, boots
Xenithe 3/9 - Chest, gloves, boots
Tirinium 1/9 - Shoulders
Bladerecon 2/9 - Helm, legs
Drexx 1/9 - Gloves
Toba 1/9 - Helm
Temuchin 2/9 - Shoulders, legs

Warlock:

Lebuff 1/9 - Boots
Cataclysm 2/9 - Helm, ring
Bigglesworth 1/9 - Chest

Ateish progress:

Bearface now has 5/40 Splinters of Ateish.

The Phylactery of Kel'Thuzad:

Athea
Gink

Other noteworthy loots:

Gressil, Dawn of Ruin - Lethal
Corrupted Ashbringer - Gink

(Thanks to Jazende for the logs)

Hyl

Oct 25, 2005

4 horsemen where 8 tanks right?

Even though we are lvl 70. Would we still need 8 tanks for them, or is it possible with less?

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

It's possible with less now apparently. We can look up more details if there's enough interest for a run.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

Joyma said:

Also, to be perfectly honest, I would really love the chance to roll on a Corrupted Ashbringer before it leaves the game :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005

I'd be up for it. I'd also quite like a proper shot at C'Thun, while we're all retro. Stopping after twins has bothered me for a long time....

My raid interest at the moment is:

SWP > Naxx > AQ40 > ZA == BT > MH > Kara > ZG > AQ20 > BWL > MC > TK > SSC

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Sounds like a good idea, the Shoulder Enchant isnt even too bad for an EH set and I really really want to see what's after the 2-3 bosses we killed in classic. :)

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007

We did with in origin, only things you need with 35ish people is some priests who arnt retards for raz, everyone to get the thaddius mod and a few tanks for horsemen.

I kinda liked looking around and stuff but it kinda ruined the whole 'legend' of the place for me atleast just steamrolling through some of the best encounters in any game.

Saying that though i'd glady come, always fun to do something diffrent <3

Oh and gief c'thun, really really need to see that one dead after all agcg/monster/pvc went through in AQ40 :(

Mcv

Mar 31, 2007

I'm up for this with either Mcv or Ewyn tho Ewyn doesnt got the rep yet too enter but can get that if priest is rly needed :)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Survey: Naxx before WotLK

Gombur said:
Not enough ramps for me, so I'm out

"I CAN STOP LIKING RAMPS WHENEVER I WANT! I AM NOT ADDICTED!"

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005

Hey! It's the ramps that are addicted to ME! Not the other way around!!!
JESUS FUCK WHAT IS UP WITH THIS KIND OF SPANISH INQUISITION! LEAVE ME ALONE MAN! BACK OFF FFS!!!!!!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005

Careface said:
Aww yeah i forgot it needed an attunment :(

It's not hard to get attuned.

Attunement

Naxxramas attunement is granted by completing a quest available based on your reputation with the Argent Dawn.
Honored - Arcane Crystal (5), Nexus Crystal (2), Righteous Orb, 60 gold
Revered - Arcane Crystal (2), Nexus Crystal, 30 gold
Exalted - No additional materials required for quest completion.