The Naxxramas-thread.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Gink said:
Added some loot progress stuffs, 2nd post, this thread.
Wuts the lore behind Gressil, why is it noteworthy, just curious ^^

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Oh eh, there's no particular lore behind it afaik, it was just a sick as shit weapon back then, and it was of course very rare. Just felt like it deserved a mention :>
Also:
In Christian demonic beliefs, Gressil is the demon of impurity and uncleanliness. He is the third in the order of Thrones. He encourages one to comfort, luxury and indulgence.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Might as well add Iblis then name if you are after demon names.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Ayu said:
Might as well add Iblis then name if you are after demon names.

Iblis was dissenchanted >_>

@Ansh, I'l update when i get the log for the 1st run.

Z

Zingaja

Heya peeps.

Would love to come Naxx next time and see that content before it expires sort of.

Armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet .... &n=Zingaja and 2.1k+ dps on brutt last 2 weeks means i would like to come as enhanced specc if possible. have descent restogear(mostly t6) if needed thou.

oh and awsome progress in swp and welcome back to raiding jai-lo!

Fiskfiskfisk

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Cataclysm said:
Anshrr said:
I got 2/9 T3, shoulders and ring.. well, when I get the leather scraps atleast, haven't checked mail yet ^^

Can't wait to be able to sport the latest in gas mask technology Plagueheart Circlet! Why did they make you need these damn scraps again?

Eh, if you need scraps, send a mail to Jazende requesting them, as it says in the OP.

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Zingaja said:
Heya peeps.

Would love to come Naxx next time and see that content before it expires sort of.

Armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet .... &n=Zingaja and 2.1k+ dps on brutt last 2 weeks means i would like to come as enhanced specc if possible. have descent restogear(mostly t6) if needed thou.

oh and awsome progress in swp and welcome back to raiding jai-lo!

Fiskfiskfisk

Enhancement shammies are most welcome, and so are any other hybrid speccs (give more elemental shaman/boomkin/shadow priests)

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Everyone who send me a mail has now received scraps.

Those people are:
Aveil - Makaithiliel - Anshrr - Lekijo - Jazende - Tirinium - Bladerecon - Xenithe.

If you have not yet send a mail I urge you to do so since the stacks will just keep shrinking.

D

dandman

Hey MM
Saw that you guys had a great naxx run along with a few of my fellow NID peeps.
Was wondering if i could come next weekend Friday/Saturday.
I'm a hunter with pretty much maxed out bt/mh gear and wana see naxx before blizz packs it up and sends it to Northrend.
name:Dandman
guild <NID>
cheers Dandman ;)

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
dandman said:
Hey MM
Saw that you guys had a great naxx run along with a few of my fellow NID peeps.
Was wondering if i could come next weekend Friday/Saturday.
I'm a hunter with pretty much maxed out bt/mh gear and wana see naxx before blizz packs it up and sends it to Northrend.
name:Dandman
guild <NID>
cheers Dandman ;)
can I? :D