Starcraft II Beta-cruisers

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
It seems that Blizz has sent out 2 keys to almost everyone that has a beta-account.

If anyone needs a key now is the time to request it ;)

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
I'm gonna dl and play for 1 game, if I get raped I'm going to uninstall and complain about how shit it is.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
If you get raped in a placement match you simply suck and uninstalling is the best option anyway =)

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
That's not true at all. In a placement match you get matched against people with different skill, to decide which ladder you should be placed in.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Arly said:
That's not true at all. In a placement match you get matched against people with different skill, to decide which ladder you should be placed in.

I was clearly just mocking Lonei :kitty:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Merlijn said:
Arly said:

Gimme a key for ICC spot imo.

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Merlijn said:
Arly said:

I was clearly just mocking you. :hi:

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Arly said:
Merlijn said:
Arly said:

I was clearly just mocking you. :hi:

That's too complex for us Dutchies! :cry:

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
**jumps on top of Desoto**

O OO O ME ME ME OOO ME PLEASE OO O O ME :p