Some 2.3 Class stuff

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Vaneras said:
This is indeed true.... Heart of the Wild in cat form will be changed from 20% STR to 10% AP.

In addition there will be changes to Items that granted bonus attack power in Cat, Bear, Dire Bear, and Moonkin forms. These items have been re-evaluated and in almost all cases, the attack power on the item has been increased. This change corrects an issue where feral weapon damage was not keeping up with other classes in its rate of increase.

I'm sorry, but that's a bullshit change so they won't have to create more feral gear, and just have us get crap rogue gear. This is pissing me off tbh.
This change will give me less than 100ap extra, and that's purely cause I'm wearing some lame ass rogue gear instead of proper feral itemization.
God, they really don't know wtf to do with ferals, it's making me really annoyed. ><

/edit: oh, and just to mention it. 1str x 1.2 x 2 = 2.4ap, 1str x 2 x 1.1 = 2.2, so this IS a nerf. Not to mention how +str gems now are inferior to +ap gems (atleast without bok) ... -_-
/edit2: And also, every druid with a clue is wearing tons of +str gear for dps.... that all has to be re-evaluated, and now rogues could get lots of competition for loot previously considered crap by druids :>