New MM portal live and kicking!

Atermors

Dec 2, 2010
Just enter the date till which you want to be signed up (or unsigned or whatever). It will overwrite everything you previously signed/unsigned for those raids.

OP
Tyche

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
As a result from feedback and the work that has been done it has been decided Smaj will be our new officer.
I'm not active anymore as it is (ingame) and will most likely not be back soon. Smaj has been assigned to, well, do what she already does. She has been actively recruiting for us, she built our website and online identity and tries to help our guild in any way she can. In my opinion she has already been an officer for a while without the appropiate rights. ;)

Welcome and keep up the good job!

Reactions: Atermors

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Wait what, Smaj is officer? Since when, why did no one tell me and huh?!

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Still open for suggestions/ideas/changes btw - though I might end up getting folk to help :D

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Can you change the raids to be added to 4-6 weeks in advance instead of 2 plz? :)

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Ya, will look at it this weekend. In the mean time:

oOreT7M.png

I do hope I've avoided typos....

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Changes made to show 4 weeks ahead (though personally I still don't see the problem of signing up every 2weeks....).

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I signed for like 17 years in advance so I don't see the problem either.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Actually, changed it to 8 weeks now..... but it doesn't mean that you can ignore the raidplanner. If you can't make a raid or will be late, please don't forget to unsign/add a note. And also not just a few hours before if possible, as that makes planning stuff hell :p

Oh, and, remember the holiday option.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Missing quite a few from our members section..... returnees/new folk. Send me your screenshots please!