I want to have Figo's babies!

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
^Thats exactly why he should retire tbh :p

Wouldn't it be awesome to quit winning a World Cup? Can see what happened with Brazil, some of the older stars (Cafu, Roberto Carlos, that fat boy up front) were just a burden.

And they should make Ricardo stop penalties blindfolded, he's way OP :cry:

K

kak

Come on les bleus. I like each and every game so far, there is always two winners and one of them is me.

A

Aeriyn

I object!!!!!on1!!!!!e!!!!

Skittles is the figuhugger /shoo joy and his baby making skillz :axe:

btw, Portugal will win, so you can all go home and QQ with your blankies

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Nothing wrong with Scolari imho, just a shame that Portugal had to do all that crap instead of actualy playing football :p

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
lol did you see him after the match, my portuguese lip-reading isn't great but he was clearly not being nice. He has a very dodgy reputation, as a club coach in Brazil he apparently ordered his players to injure the opponents best player. The scary thing is he's so incredibly succesful :eek:

But yeah, players like Figo and Ronaldo are skilled enough not to need all the diving, its sad thats apparently a part of their game.

I hope Italy will win it now, although it would be nice for Zidane too.

/lick Mista :p

N

Nearly

Gombur said:
But all in all its been a bit weak World Cup imo :eek:

Agreed, lots of teams just didn't seem to turn up - or couldn't raise their game - very disappointing for the most part.

Though some of the first round matches were excellent, just a shame that mediocrity has won through so far....

Hopefully the final can raise the tournament for a big send off :)

M

Maluson

Gombur said:
But all in all its been a bit weak World Cup imo :eek:

With one exception, Italy vs Germany, just a shame that wasnt the final. Was a fantastic match.

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
41852654ronaldotears4162mn.jpg

Aw, poor baby :twisted: :D