Hearthstone!

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
The fact that Totalbiscuit still loses with a deck with 19 legendaries in it quite proves that this game is definitely not pay2win at all.

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
I've given up on hearthstone. Hope you guys kick butt (and have fun ofc).

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Something I found out recently is that you can silence your own Venture Co Merc so you stop having to pay extra mana to play your minions. Nearly got diddled by priest trying that with a turn 4 (coin) play but lolfireball :D

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
aha you finally have Hearthstone?! grats!

Anyone been able to get to twelve wins with the new arena yet? only managed 8 and 9 myself so far. Twelve seems a little...excessive.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Yeah that play is pretty rad but needs two cards in hand and all you need in your hand on turn 3 is any of the following: Sap, Deadly Shot, Equality, Freezing Trap, Vaporise, Snipe (dies before you can heal) and Hex. Ok not a massive pool but you can trade for a even/slight loss of cards with early minons/weps moderately easily too but the priest would gain the upper hand depending on their turn 1 and 3. I'd be happy just coin it if there wasn't much on their side of the board. It's quite good in warrior decks too. Frothing Berserker and Flesheating Ghoul. Hnnngh.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
They announced a new Naxxramas card:

Pp5BMIdC.png

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Since it's so good, they want to allow 4 of them in constructed :)

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
I don't know how hard the others are, but I beat Anubrekhan while slightly intoxicated on the first go with my F2P druid deck :p

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
The normal fights are super easy. As are the class challenges. They basically give you a deck that is OP against the other.
The heroic ones on the other hand....
Scratch that. They're easy too....

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
I just played a pala deck with many lifegain battlecries.... and Alexstraza.
We will get a card back (?) for doing all bossses on Heroic I believe.

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
I played a priest with lifegain, taunt, mind control and ping battlecries. Was loads of fun using mind control tech over and over again.

Anub seemed to be the hardest to deal with