Hearthstone!

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
Yeah, the 4/4 spam was not nice. I played a Midrange Druid deck with many many taunt.
MC Tech was a good call on Maexxna.

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Anub was kind of roulette for me. Played rushdown hunter relying heavily on hyena/unleash combo's seeing as the AI was more interested in my face than my board. It worked after the third attempt. I was on 2 health.

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
I just figured with Anub that big taunty shit and divine shield would do wonders against lots of large creatures. Swipe also.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I played druid, had a boulderfist ogre buffed on the field, oneshot his knight that summons something on my field. Free Ironbark Protector. :D

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Faerlina is hilarious with warrior and enrage cards: big creatures, buffed weaps and a lot of armor smith armor. By far the easiest of the three.

Is it just me or is Blizz perhaps a bit too generous with the rewards. Getting a legendary is nice and all that but you'd expect you'd have to do heroics for that at least.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Finally beat Maexxna HC with a basic-only cards deck (i think.. could be wrong on that), pretty nice :p

http://i.imgur.com/dkAOVM6.jpg basic idea of the deck, stack heals and fill her board with 1attacks, if you cant, humility (or FOLLOWDARULEZ if you have it) and kill spiders to fill the board with 1/1s

then truesilver, guardian and voodoo/farseer to heal
charger minions + blessing of might/blessing of kings to get dmg out

http://i.imgur.com/FjFwycU.jpg the deck (should be +1 wolfrider -1 hand of protection)
hand is basicly in there to clear my hand so i dont overdraw and lose my cards i want

Reactions: Ixidron

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
So the Heroic bosses in wing 2 are a little more difficult it seems. One down so far (Heigan) 2 to go! Used a midrange Druid deck for Heigan due to bulky critters.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
3cn4K9P.png

Alot of value.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
Man, the plays.
T1 coin alot, innervate alot, win???