England

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
You mean manager?

I always lol at how the German bench dress exactly the same (no not the players, the manager and his assistants)

I believe in most other countries than england they call it the trainer. At least in scandinavia we do.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Fucking Rooney needs a slap. The sun had him down as one of the only three that should come back for the next world cup and all because he plays well when he's not in 3 lions kit.
Seriously, swap Rooney for Crouch and we would have won by a mile.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Yeh but the Sun is retarded.

In general, I don't really have an opinion on their football knowledge.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
They have boobies in their paper though! It's the highlight of my day going to the canteen and looking at boobies during my lunch.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Get a phone that can go online, all the boobies you need. Unless you feel you'll miss the opinion of the girls on page 3.

"Katie (19) feels that "there should be concern over the government debt position, which always going to be an important factor in this election debate. At almost 12% of gross domestic product, the shortfall rivals that of Greece's 13% deficit.. and I do love sunbathing in Greece!"

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
I love it when people see a match or two, and think they know better than the coach who has years of experience in the very top levels, and work and train closely with these players.

There`s a reason you don`t understand what the coach does, it`s cause you don`t fucking know better. :p

Was this a reply to my comment?

If so.... Oo

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Probably pointed at anyone who "thinks they know better than the coach", since that's what Gink's post says? <_<

I for one, actually know best.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Magician David Blaine furious: his record of spending 42 hours in a box doing nothing has been broken by Wayne Rooney

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
Waddy think the chances are of Tevez finding his feet in the next 3 games n winning the golden boot? He's on 2 goals atm, only 2 behind Villa - if they reach the final I reckon he's got an outside chance....

Oh and ayu, reckon Klose could get another 3 goals this tournament and become joint highest world cup scorer with Ronaldo?

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
It's possible tbh, Bone. Arg's defence was kinda crap.

Jaghira

Jul 8, 2009
aye aye, argies use demachelis(sp) as a center half and he is pants...they also play gutieres(sp) who is complete pants defensively