You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
rooney_554936.jpg

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
That was your rotation for healing on brutallus, wasn't it?

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
England played well overall, sadly your defense seems to be very slow, and especially Lampard comes across as a whiny lazy fuck, at least that match.

4-1 was surely not deserved, perhaps 3-2.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I'm glad we lost by more than one goal tbh, now the papers can't spout a load of shite about how that decision cost us the world cup.

Germany deserved the win by a pretty big margin, we had a semi decent attack just lost because we can't handle quick counter attacks. Lampard played pretty well though I thought. Him, Cole and James we're the only trying atleast.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I'd hoped you'd lose by one goal if anything, that would defo increase the chance on that corrupted fat fuck of a Sepp Blatter to finally modernise football.

OP
Ayu

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
England played well overall, sadly your defense seems to be very slow, and especially Lampard comes across as a whiny lazy fuck, at least that match.

4-1 was surely not deserved, perhaps 3-2.

All I am seeing is

WAH WAH Germany won. :( Now there is a chance we will meet in the WC and they are going to kick out our Dutch team. :( :(

:van:

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I think Spain are strongest, but Holland and Uruguay are my favs atm.

Real shame Uruguay and Ghana is matched next round, would love to see both of them through to the semis :(

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
I don't get it, why havent you guys bashed Barry yet? He's been playing shit all matches. Why the coach played him at all I'll never understand. 3-1 and 4-1 he is involved at some point.

And why the hell do you swap in Heskey for defoe ? Oo

I've said Argentina/Brazil to win and Spain/Holland to atleast reach the semi's in our internal betting at work. Germany as a strong underdog.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
So basically the coach blows, pretty sure most people have said so :p