AoC - The riddle of steel and pixel nipples

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Krouk said:
Gombur said:
Krouk said:
I heard if you master the barrel roll in Lylat Wars, you get a free entrance to heaven anyways

Heaven is boring anyways, all you get is a harp, some wings and philadelhpia creamcheese

Thing is, i find Dawn French strangly attractive. Like the fat dinner lady at a primary school.. You just would.

Plus bonus points for Lenny Henry plowing through her.

They live near me!

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Drink cider from a lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon lemon

but i dont wanna talk about it anymore

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
Thing with dawn french is you know she would take a deep plunge. Something like 2xPringles boxes.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Hom said:
Thing with dawn french is you know she would take a deep plunge. Something like 2xPringles boxes.

What would the 'head' look like?

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
whatafunnybaby.gif

OP
Natalya

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Ayu said:
Be my slutty priest in game IMO :(
That's a tempting offer. Wouldn't mind doing some good old fashioned instance runs with you m8. But that's pretty much the only incentive I have to coming back to WoW as it looks like the raiding ship has sailed for me.

Anyway, since I went and preordered AoC, I'm gonna give it go, see if it's any good. And seeing how fast this thread got derailed, I take it that people here are not that interested in it.

K

Kirki

Personally, seeing how unbelievably addictive these online games can be, i'll try not to get involved in another one.
Furthermore, AoC doesn't really seem much girlish.... rough graphics, too much blood etc

OP
Natalya

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Thanks Bani, I'll check out that thread.

Kirki said:
Personally, seeing how unbelievably addictive these online games can be, i'll try not to get involved in another one.
Furthermore, AoC doesn't really seem much girlish.... rough graphics, too much blood etc
Ye, tis a game for manly men. Just imagine how awesome it will be decapitating noobs, gloating on voice chat completely hammered while chewing on a hunk of red meat with grease dripping on your bare chest and all. It's the kind of game you play in between all the wifebeating and monstertruck races.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Kirki said:
....and no dresses? :p

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Natalya said:
Thanks Bani, I'll check out that thread.

Kirki said:
Ye, tis a game for manly men. Just imagine how awesome it will be decapitating noobs, gloating on voice chat completely hammered while chewing on a hunk of red meat with grease dripping on your bare chest and all. It's the kind of game you play in between all the wifebeating and monstertruck races.

You mean that's not how you play WoW? :G

Oh, and to the earlier posts in this thread, it's always better to be honest: "It's not me, it's you."

P

Punchy

Gink said:
Oh, and to the earlier posts in this thread, it's always better to be honest: "It's not me, it's you."

Dare you to try that the next time you wake up with a pig.