AoC - The riddle of steel and pixel nipples

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Messing around in the Age of Conan beta made me curious enough to preorder the game. Don't really have high hopes for this one but thought it would be worth checking out nonetheless. Anyone planning on doing the same and wanna hook up in game for some pixel nipple rubbing goodness?

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Natalya said:
Krouk said:
Only if i can be mean to you the morning after..
No. Afterwards we cuddle and you tell me about your hopes and dreams.

Sorry this isnt what im looking for, your a great person, you just happened to come along at the wrong time in my life. Hey.. its not you, its me.

*wanders off*

K

Kirki

Krouk said:
Sorry this isnt what im looking for, your a great person, you just happened to come along at the wrong time in my life. Hey.. its not you, its me.
:D Such an original line!!!

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I have used that. I have also "not called" even though I said I would. But the lowest I've gone is to convince a very religous girl that she wouldn't feel bad in the morning and that I would be there for her (I also lied about my name and made her drink wine). As a twist to the story a friend of mine heard what I said to her and later told it to everyone he knew because it was so funny.

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Krouk said:
You made a girl lose faith, your having words with the devil when you die mister..

He'll probably high-five him and go "well played, sir!"

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I heard you have to make fun of disabled people to end up in hell

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I'll just take the pope hostage before I go. "It's heaven or the old man gets it! OK!?"

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I heard if you master the barrel roll in Lylat Wars, you get a free entrance to heaven anyways

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
Krouk said:
I heard if you master the barrel roll in Lylat Wars, you get a free entrance to heaven anyways

Heaven is boring anyways, all you get is a harp, some wings and philadelhpia creamcheese

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
In the wise words of Gary Larson

"Welcome to heaven, here's your harp.
Welcome to hell, here's your accordion."

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Gombur said:
Krouk said:

Heaven is boring anyways, all you get is a harp, some wings and philadelhpia creamcheese

Thing is, i find Dawn French strangly attractive. Like the fat dinner lady at a primary school.. You just would.

Plus bonus points for Lenny Henry plowing through her.