Braque + Ded iPhone Game

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Hi,

Can anyone (who speaks German) find a proper contact email address (or two) for this German gaming site?

Apparently it is *the* site to get your game reviewed on in Germany:

http://www.airgamer.de/

I've used their contact webform, but generally speaking, those are useless, and digging around will find you some editorial team names and email addresses. There will usually be a "reviews" email and/or a "news" email, and occasionally you can also find contact details for individual journalists.

*cough* Ayu *cough*

Thanks!

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Any chance of an Android port at some point? Or would that involve a ludicrous amount of work? :p I assume Android Market supports charging for apps as well....

Currently in the selection process of a new smartphone, and doesn't look like the iPhone4 will win :<

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
New Android phone incoming...was that a NO regarding porting to Android Braque? Really have no clue how much work a port like that would be....

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Your game lloks cool but iPhones give me piles so unfrotnayely that means I shouldnt drinksio much.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
New Android phone incoming...was that a NO regarding porting to Android Braque? Really have no clue how much work a port like that would be....
Same here :) HTC Desire incomming (although from the news I recon it might take another 2 months before I can hold it :() so time to start porting Braque ;)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Prolly, albeit I can imagine that just not being the same thing, for getting the feel and such right? Dunno.

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
That, and I'm told that Android users are "a bunch of pirate freetards". Also porting == boring.

But maybe. One day.

I'm working on Leader boards and Achievements for iPhone/GameCenter at the moment. Well, not right now. Right now I'm at work. But youknowwhatImean.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well, as much as the stereotype of iPhone = rich snobs, and Android = free-spirited hackers might be true, there's a lot of high quality Android phones coming out, and already out. I think high quality apps will be as popular for Android as iPhone really.

But yea, lot of gut feeling there, little proof :p

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Also Oracle are suing the shit out of Google for stealing Java to make Android, if Google has to withdraw the OS because of that, things could get messy.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well according to Google, they didn't, who knows. Seems like the last reason not to, tbh :p (not saying you wouldn't know better)