Braque + Ded iPhone Game

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Also Oracle are suing the shit out of Google for stealing Java to make Android, if Google has to withdraw the OS because of that, things could get messy.
The worst that can happen is that Google needs to pay Oracle some nominal fee per Android install. I'm not sure Google will care much about that.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bought the game on a relative's new iPod touch so I finally got to play it and boost the sale a bit ;)

I also filed a review, it had 0 listed, was it the first in Dutch perhaps?

It's a sweet game tho! I get bored extremely fast with almost all smartphone games, but I played this longer than those flying birds and airtraffic. I do feel the difficulty could ramp up a bit faster perhaps. But the mechanics are real clever. Does seem that at some point you can focus on just getting rows of the same candy, instead of being rewarded for doing more different combinations, perhaps give bonus points for using different combos in each game. And that means that 5 in a row candy X would count as the same combo as 5 in a row candy Y.

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Yeah I found that, Joy. I concentrated on getting rows of all the same colour, and it seems to rack up the score much quicker than making combos.

But it does mean my combo rating is down :( only 2 stars. Although I've got a huge high score :D

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Does seem that at some point you can focus on just getting rows of the same candy, instead of being rewarded for doing more different combinations, perhaps give bonus points for using different combos in each game. And that means that 5 in a row candy X would count as the same combo as 5 in a row candy Y.

Does the ipod touch not use the most current iphone software (the game center)?
Cause there is a 'collectors bonus' now for that version, to give you a reason to bother with more combos for points.

Different ppl play differently though, like my score isn't as good as others, but I got more combos than anyone I know on my first real play through.....

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Version 1.1 of Syd Sym Lite (free to play) has been approved, and will be available from iTunes shortly.

http://itunes.com/apps/SydSymLite

The update adds online high score leaderboards for people who have Apple Game Center.

Please rate + review the update in iTunes if you like it!

Thanks