OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Thanks, fixed the missing ä:
[attachment=0:23d68ja5]IMG_0022.PNG[/attachment:23d68ja5]

The game got it's first full impartial review today, here:
http://www.appolicious.com/games/articl .... t-so-sweet

The headline is nasty but its a positive review over all, I think, and the only real criticism - the early game being slow once you've got practiced - should be straightforward to fix.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Aye. Can stick on an "Expert Mode" or something and just make them drop quicker. No expert on coding but seems like a simple change a number fix. Until you have to add all the interface to select it but I'll be quiet on that :p

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Btw, what noone realized yet is how I managed to sneak in some Nazi propaganda in the pic above. If you only read the the upper case letters you get "Hitler likes candy".

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Review looks good Braque, and ye looks like a pretty simple change to make if he simply wants the game to be faster.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
hmmm, hows this for a solution, where you have continue game / new game, when you click new game you get *another* screen, which had the board sizes, which are initially locked except for the first size, which unlock once you pass the size in normal gameplay, then you can start on the size you last lost the game on (or any lesser size)

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Or can add a "Difficulty" setting? Allows for higher scores aswell.

OP
Braque

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Galatea said:
hmmm, hows this for a solution, where you have continue game / new game, when you click new game you get *another* screen, which had the board sizes, which are initially locked except for the first size, which unlock once you pass the size in normal gameplay, then you can start on the size you last lost the game on (or any lesser size)

This is pretty much what I had in mind! :yes:

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
^You two live in the same house, right? XD

(Gala and Braque, not Braque and Best Buddy..)

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Ded said:
^You two live in the same house, right? XD

(Gala and Braque, not Braque and Best Buddy..)

Only at weekends do we share a house :p

Best Buddy can come stay if he likes!