Good series

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I love californication <3 And I've said it before but I'm sure Tyche ignored it.. Community!

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Should check out parks and recreations if you're into Rob Lowe. If you arn't it's still the best US comedy at the moment.

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
Game of Thrones is just around the corner (April 17th). I've heard lots of good stuff about the books, and the preview looks quite cool. HBO + fantasy, what can go wrong!? I've marked my calendar!

Elmayna

Feb 21, 2011
The books itself are awesome, so I can't wait till it airs somewhere on the planet (not gonna happen in the Netherlands, it never does -_-) and hope I can find a place to download it, cause the trailers and stuff looked really good!

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Game of Thrones is just around the corner (April 17th). I've heard lots of good stuff about the books, and the preview looks quite cool. HBO + fantasy, what can go wrong!? I've marked my calendar!

Ye!

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Reminder: Game of Thrones starting tonight (1 am on HBO)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
And for all those looking for a good British cop show: Go watch Life on Mars. It rocks. Too bad they only made 2 seasons..... I'm gonna see if the US version of this is worth anything :)

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
And for all those looking for a good British cop show: Go watch Life on Mars. It rocks. Too bad they only made 2 seasons..... I'm gonna see if the US version of this is worth anything :)

The Brits made a sequel to Life on Mars called "Ashes to Ashes" which has 3 series. More or less the same but a new main character and set in the 80's rather than the 70's this time. Still both shows are well worth watching.

Not seen the American version myself but I'll just dislike it without seeing it because most shows that go over the ocean from the UK get made worse....

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Not seen the American version myself but I'll just dislike it without seeing it because most shows that go over the ocean from the UK get made worse....
From what I've heard "The Office" US version isn't all that bad..... And to be honest; I don't think you can ruin Life on Mars :) The only problem is that it's 13 episodes at the moment and I'm too lazy to manually download each of them so I'll have to wait for Season 1 to complete.
In the mean time I'll check out Ashes to Ashes.

Next series will be called Under the God?

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Didn't like the UK's 'The Office' to start with so it's not a hard mark to beat in my opinion. However thanks to the glory of wikipedia I can say that the US version of 'Life on Mars' only had one season (17 episodes) and that finished literally years ago. The dvd box set of the episodes has been out for at least 2 years :p

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Didn't like the UK's 'The Office' to start with so it's not a hard mark to beat in my opinion. However thanks to the glory of wikipedia I can say that the US version of 'Life on Mars' only had one season (17 episodes) and that finished literally years ago. The dvd box set of the episodes has been out for at least 2 years :p
Then it's crap :D 1 season..... I thought UK's 2 seasons was way too little. (and yes, 17 US episodes is almost as good as 6 UK ones :D)

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005

seen the 1st two episodes tonight, bloody awesome :D

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
There is also a show on Holland and Belgium from earlier in the series, episode one (Belgium, Antwerp) and three is Holland.