xbox 360

D

Daggstar

man i am pissed

preorderd my 360 at Game on the 19th August and I have not got one for launch day

:x

anger, i feel anger

well looking on the bright side - more time for WoW

OP
N

Nearly

I got an Amazon mail about a week ago saying that i may not have a box for launch either....

Apparently "by Christmas" which is quite nifty, as i'll be at my folks and not able to play it then either :)

Though, PGR3 looks loooovely.....

I'm happy(ish) to wait :)

OP
D

Daggstar

i had ordered Kameo (looks amazing) and also PGR 3 (which also looks pretty damn sweet!)

Gameplay have said that it might not be until Feb that they will get more :/

i think Microsoft have screwed up

OP
N

Nearly

Global release over 2 weeks..... Yer, they've screwed up alright :)

Gotta be tough, much anticipated launch, so close to christmas - i think its the first time that someones actually tried this - its always a phased launch (japan, america, sometime later europe).

Ambitious to do it at all, be interesting to see how long it is before they feel they are meeting demand, and if its before PS3 launches.

Though they have quite a while before then :)

OP
J

Job

since i work for a few gamewebsites, i guessed you might wanted some info about xbox 360 gameplay (yes i played on it alot):
IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWSOME!!!

though not tradeble for WoW....

OP
D

Daggstar

Job said:
since i work for a few gamewebsites, i guessed you might wanted some info about xbox 360 gameplay (yes i played on it alot):

you barstool ;)

i am still bitter and twisted about not getting it Dec 2nd

what game was your fave?

I love the look of PGR3 and Kameo

and who cant like the look of Dead or Alive 4 - never has a game (maybe Leisure Suit Larry - which i dont lass as a game rather a form of torture) have more attractive gaming figures flashing their knickers!

OP
J

Job

Daggstar said:
Job said:

you barstool ;)

i am still bitter and twisted about not getting it Dec 2nd

what game was your fave?

I love the look of PGR3 and Kameo

and who cant like the look of Dead or Alive 4 - never has a game (maybe Leisure Suit Larry - which i dont lass as a game rather a form of torture) have more attractive gaming figures flashing their knickers!

PGR 3 without a doubt

OP
M

mufassa

w0000t just found a pre order kit in a store near my home :D

dunno how they do it in other eu country's...but here in holland they work with pre order kits.

ALL people who have a pre order kit get a xbox 360 guarenteed on launch day :partyman:

OP
D

Daggstar

that's a bit of a shocker - I am hoping it is some Sony fanboy that is keeping his 360 in a cosed box getting it to overheat

if it isnt then maybe it isnt such a problem getting one day 1 :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I'd say you sound like a Microsoft fanboy with that kind of optimism :p

OP
D

Daggstar

i do prefer MS to Sony as Sony have really been screwing over the customer with their DRM crap, but i am more a slightly concerned person who has put money down for a 360 rather than an out and out fanboy :p.

OP
J

Job

mufassa said:

dunno how they do it in other eu country's...but here in holland they work with pre order kits.

ALL people who have a pre order kit get a xbox 360 guarenteed on launch day :partyman:

not in the holland i live in.....the cheap asses in town here 1. forget you ever pre-ordered 2. order a core-pack for you (which only suckers get) 3. Tell you it's all your fault when you say you wanted premium, disable your order, and come to find out that they're full (this is what happened to a friend of mine..)
though i get a debug-360 so no probs for me, but for my friends though....

OP
M

mufassa

Job said:
mufassa said:

not in the holland i live in.....the cheap asses in town here 1. forget you ever pre-ordered 2. order a core-pack for you (which only suckers get) 3. Tell you it's all your fault when you say you wanted premium, disable your order, and come to find out that they're full (this is what happened to a friend of mine..)
though i get a debug-360 so no probs for me, but for my friends though....

pre order kits are premium packs only..u cant pre order a core pack with thoose kits

Microsoft holland delivers as mutch premium packs as pre order kits to the store where u got the kit.....some stores only got 4 or 5 pre order kits to sell.

the package states that they have to keep ur pre ordered premium pack on launch day(2 and 3 dec )in the store till u pick it up.

so if i have a pre order kit they HAVE to keep 1 for me in store, becourse it guarentees a copy of the premium pack on launch day.

about the overheating:

im not worring about that.....maybe 25 of the 500.000+ copy's in US have the problem..so in my eyes not even worth worring about.

next week im playing PD0...and hopefully elder scrolls IV: oblivion very soon after that :)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
mufassa said:
about the overheating:

im not worring about that.....maybe 25 of the 500.000+ copy's in US have the problem..so in my eyes not even worth worring about.

next week im playing PD0...and hopefully elder scrolls IV: oblivion very soon after that :)

Where did you get that info from?