Windows 7 pre-orders today m8s!

OP
Bani

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
wut donate? Order the max # of copies you can and then sell them in October so you get the profit instead of MS. And keep one copy for yourself :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
You do realize Bani that this product is not a limited-resource commodity, there is no reason to think you can resell at a profit, especially considering you'll be selling to the second hand market, which is flooded with knock-offs anyway. And that is on top of competing with free download/piratebay torrents.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Even if he sells it like 20€ under value it's still 50 € profit, isn't it?

Anyways, why can't I see Joys and Braque's avatars? <_<

OP
Bani

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
It's a common-value commodity that I bought for 50€ less than what vendors have to pay MS, so like Ayu says, any price I get that's higher than 50€ is a profit to me, and any price the buyer pays that's lower than 120€ is a profit to them.

Everyone wins except MS and the people who'd have gotten the copies if I hadn't :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ayu said:
Anyways, why can't I see Joys and Braque's avatars? <_<
Meh think I broke something trying to sort Scarce's sig this afternoon, uploaded 'em manually now, might be others broken as well though ><

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Joyma said:
Once we actually want Croga's wisdom and he's nowhere to be found :D
I feel flattered Joy.
I also feel blergh so I'm not gonna go search for it just now :p I will sometime soon though as I really really want one of those as well.
I do think, though, that the OEM version will be available for those exact same prices (Vista OEM is available for those prices) so I'm not sure it's worth the rush.