Windows 7 pre-orders today m8s!

OP
Bani

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
In the rest of the world, the upgrade from Vista costs $49 for a limited time, presumably for the good press that MS badly needs for Windows 7 - They want the image of everyone switching to it instantly and having "x million pre-orders" because it's so awesome.

Due to the EU antitrust ruling against MS, they can't offer an upgrade from the with-IE version of Windows to the new without-IE version (Windows 7 "E" versions). So we get the full retail version for that price instead, which is great especially for pirates looking to buy their first legit version of Windows.

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
Is there a huge difference between home and pro verions for win7? can't decide if it's worth the extra cash

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I like how you completely ignored the fact that its sold out in those retailer links (I only checked the first 3 of the ones you linked and all German ones). <_<

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Yea and where to get it in Euros, pounds are a ripoff <_<

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Once we actually want Croga's wisdom and he's nowhere to be found :D

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Ayu said:
I like how you completely ignored the fact that its sold out in those retailer links (I only checked the first 3 of the ones you linked and all German ones). <_<

I love you too.